• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill fights a silly monkey

He was meant to hit Bill's center, which would erase him from existance, but missed and only a part of his head got erased

Gilad Hyperstar said:
He was meant to hit Bill's center, which would erase him from existance, but missed and only a part of his head got erased
That sounds nothing like a KO lol.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
And again, KO doesn't work again characters with high enough Regenerationn, since they'll just regenerate from the damage
Incapacitation is not always caused by brain injury but can be a cause of brain injury later on

Well Bill has no brain so it won't work. Like Goku will hit and atomize him (Yes Goku holds back but he'll still one shot him on battle)

Wait are we scaling Goku's transmutation resistance to Vegito even though we've said time and time again that we don't do that?

The real cal howard said:
Wait are we scaling Goku's transmutation resistance to Vegito even though we've said time and time again that we don't do that?
We scale it to Xeno Trunks its on his profile

Transmutation (Goku is far more powerful than SSJ Vegito and Time Patroller Trunks, both of whom could fight after being turned into candy)

We don't scale resistances unless it's strictly biology based (like if all Saiyans resisted blunt force). This has been said for years.

Bill snaps and Goku's a gold backscratcher.

We don't scale resistances unless it's strictly biology based (like if all Saiyans resisted blunt force). This has been said for years.
Well its on the profile cal. Make a removal thread or your opinion doesn't matter. Until then,

Bill gets his ass handed to him by a Multiversal can opener.

It's been said for years and exception or outright disagreeing with that and still accepting scailing resistance for profiles has been done for years too, hell, the staff even played the 'case by case' card on that.

Bill ain't doing shit, sorry.

You really thought he wouldn't?
I should of known better.

This just reminds me of what happen to Grand Priest

Nitro90 said:
You really thought he wouldn't?
I should of known better.
This just reminds me of what happen to Grand Priest
When he got match banned because people were mad he won a match against their fav ?

Or when he got his probability manipulation removed because people were mad he won a match as his DBH version ? now we litteraly have GP incapable of doing something freaking Xeno Pan can do XD

You really thought he wouldn't?I should of known better.This just reminds me of what happen to Grand Priest
When he got match banned because people were mad he won a match against their fav ? Or when he got his probability manipulation removed because people were mad he won a match as his DBH version ? now we litteraly have GP incapable of doing something freaking Xeno Pan can do XD

When he lost he's Probability Manipulation

Regenerationn takes care of that, and if what you were saying is true, then Goku passively kills everyone around him. Also I don't see it in his abilities

Back