• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs. The Player (Minecraft)

The Wright Way said:
They won't allow it because it's bull crap.

Which you've given no logical reasons for.

I've explained why that doesn't work. Viewing 2-C as fiction gives you higher AP then 2-C, not that it matters because your claim that Player views him as fiction isn't even true.
Not really. That's how Minecraft Player's works.

I won't repeat the d#@% (reason) thing.

You mean stats. Also stop repeating the d#$% thing. "not that it matters because your claim that Player views him as fiction isn't even true." False. It's literally in the End Poem. Though OP literally restrict the Player's Dura.

The Wright Way said:
Can someone link me to the rule violation reports? I need to report this guy.
I already specify my reasons from previous reasons (I already I agreed to the 2-C key and ignore everything else). I didn't violate the rules though I only said Bill is just a "dream" to the player because it's literally in the End Poem.

I already specify my reasons from previous reasons (I already I agreed to the 2-C key and ignore everything else). I didn't violate the rules though I only said Bill is just a "dream" to the player because it's literally in the End Poem.

A 2-C can't see a 2-C as fictional.

The Wright Way said:
A 2-C can't see a 2-C as fictional.
The Player can access lower and higher dimension. Here... OP is 2-C which restricts the Player viewing Bill as fictional.

This is private world created by the Player. The Player can exist within it lower or higher.
The reason why I claimed it.

Davidliteral said:
You guys keep saying it's false. You reported me for because you disagree. :/
We reported you for ignoring site rules. If a 2-C sees a 2-C as fiction then they're higher than 2-C. That's how tieing works.

You do realized it's a mistake right?

I never said "2-C sees a 2-C as fiction" though I said "player sees bill as dream" vaguely it's knowledge from 2-B vs 2-A previous vs thread.

Edit: You ignore most of my reasons. If you read all comments again you'd notice I literally ignore the OP so Mistake =/= Rule Violation.

Davidliteral said:
You do realized it's a mistake right?

I never said "2-C sees a 2-C as fiction" though I said "player sees bill as dream" vaguely it's knowledge from 2-B vs 2-A previous vs thread.
That's not what you were saying. You said that him viewing Bill as fiction only scaled to durability. You're just backpedaling now that you're in trouble.

The Wright Way said:
That's not what you were saying. You said that him viewing Bill as fiction only scaled to durability. You're just backpedaling now that you're in trouble.
True but all those previous comments are based from that thread for that reason it's knowledge from mistake.

Mistake == Trouble (it's common sense)

Back