• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs. The Player (Minecraft)

Isn't his madness manip like...not instant? Like not "snap my finger and you're mad" but more like "touch this bubble and you're mad".

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
He uses madness manipulation a lot in character and it is apparently good enough to actually destroy the mind entirely
The bubbles? They need to physically touch the target, and aren't 4D in any form.

The name thing? Only 3D characters die from it. It's unlikely to work on anyone who can comprehend 4D stuff.

The name thing? Only 3D characters die from it. It's unlikely to work on anyone who can comprehend 4D stuff.

it's nothing but a mere nightmare the Player resetted the dream and erased Bill, Bill rage quit.

If Bill was only a dream to the player then he'd be higher then 2-C.

He does view space-time as a dream. Plus, there are statements that each imagination creates a new reality.

I really dont know how we decided whenever it is 5D or not to view reality as fiction.

Apparently Annoying Dog and some skullgirls characters are 5-D for viewing 4-D as fiction but Stellaris player views 5-D as fiction but is only high 2-A so IDK

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Again, this is not the thread to discuss the character's tiering. As it stands, The Player is only 4-D and nothing more.
We're not. David is claiming that The Player would view 2-C's as fiction but also claims that he's only 2-C and that higher dimensions only affect his durability.

If you're higher dimensional, that means all of your stats are higher dimensional. No such thing as "only in durability".
Well I understand why and how it works on the Player's profile.

I know vsb wouldn't allow it. The Player 1-C.

The Wright Way said:
No, it's still fair.
The Player wins.

The Wright Way said:
That's not how AP works.
I mean Stats. You said "If Bill was only a dream to the player then he'd be higher then 2-C." then I replied "Again it's AP..."

Davidliteral said:
I also repeat that the versatility argument makes no goddamn sense. Having more abilities does not allow you to kill an opponent faster than they can kill you.
Well I could I agree to that kind of circumstance.
reason why I agree with that reason tho.

Well I understand why and how it works on the Player's profile.

I know vsb wouldn't allow it. The Player 1-C.

The Wright Way said:
No, it's still fair.
The Player wins.

The Wright Way said:
That's not how AP works.
I mean Stats. You said "If Bill was only a dream to the player then he'd be higher then 2-C." then I replied "Again it's AP..."

They won't allow it because it's bull crap.

Which you've given no logical reasons for.

I've explained why that doesn't work. Viewing 2-C as fiction gives you higher AP then 2-C, not that it matters because your claim that Player views him as fiction isn't even true.

I mean from previous threads. But whatever it's 2-C key btw.

Can you also stop please accusing me being wrong.

A thread that got rejected, meaning you can't use it.

Then stop being wrong.

Back