• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Rick Sanchez - The Rickoning

....i think i remember a possible showing of Rick's "Void Manipulation"

He once created a "spatially tesselated void inside a modified temporal shield" and then formed a "mini space-time continuum" inside of it to power his ship

Eh, still not exactly combat applicable

Bill wins. He may have a major weaknesses to void manipulation but Rick won't know that even with prep. I mean. While he may be smarter than Standford it still took decades for him to learn about Bill and he still fell for his tricks in Wierdmaggedon. With more prep Rick could i just don't think he could know enough to win this. Bill also knows the danger of people like Rick via dealing with the likes of Stanford.

Rick Sanchez!

Maybe one Rick dies, maybe two, maybe a million but if all of the infinite versions of Rick would try to take Bill down he will eventually lose, because you cannot beat infinity and there is only one Bill Cipher.

In a 1on1 duell Rick could simply flee to a dimension and come back whenever he likes. Something that isn't that simple for Bill as he can't jump dimensions at will.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I personally agree that the drunk mad scientist Rick Sanchez should be capable of achieving victory in this hypothetical duel against the triangular dream demon Bill Cipher for the justifications provided by our fellow Vs Battles Wiki users in the previous responses to this specifict thread.
i have to agree with this

Can we get a recap on those reasons? Didn't we discover that Rick's Void Manipulation isn't combat applicable? If so how else can he win against Bill?

Maybe one Rick dies, maybe two, maybe a million but if all of the infinite versions of Rick would try to take Bill down he will eventually lose, because you cannot beat infinity and there is only one Bill Cipher.

rick may be able to make void manipulation combat aplicable as well

Ricsi-viragosi said:
rick may be able to make void manipulation combat aplicable as well
The one rick that everybody hates dies pretty sure no others are gonna help. And isn't Ricks void Manipulation only physical?

Back