• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Rick Sanchez - The Rickoning

Yes, Rick may be smarter, but Ford is not far behind, he studied 5-D quantum mechanics as a teenager, spent 30 years traveling in dimensions and meeting various entities, learning multiple languages and technologies, and c'mon, 30 years vs 1 week? Geez.

I've never seen Ford make a sentient robot just to pass butter, turn a black hole into a star, remove the devil's curses with science, create a love potion that destroys all of humanity, make a dog smart enough to take over the planet, etc, but ok, if you say so.

Well, I think that the just fact that Ford was smart enough to manipulating Multiversal power when young (before falling through the portal) would be enough.

The Multiversal Power that i'm telling, is in the Aliens' ship, he used the power of one of the batteries to create the portal, and it was said that such energy could destroy ALL reality and make holes in the dimensional fabric.

WildeNick771 said:
I said this before and say again, Ford had 30 years of preparation and could not beat Bill the way he planned, why Rick in 1 week could?
Ford was actually on the verge of killing Bill, but had to use a stun bomb because of Stan Re-Opening the portal, according to the buyable journal.

GreyFang82 said:
On a side note, I skimmed through the series and found Bill can't do much while Non-Corporeal... except of course his soul removal...
Yeah but he'd have to get Rick to agree to it, and Rick is too smart to fall for Bill's deals (he was too smart for the Devil, and instantly recognised the Devil's attempts at trickery)

And I know people hate the argument of "prep time lol" but if Rick utilizes his week well enough he should know about how making a deal with Bill works

Rick FRA.

Also, we should add a note in Bill's Profile during the revision, that Soul Manipulation, Possession, and Mind Manipulation only works if he tricks his opponent into making a deal. Which he likely won't be able to do in a one-on-one fight where they are both actively trying to kill each other.

Or if his opponent is, y'know, not a twelve year old dumbass.

I wouldn't call Dipper a dumbass. Not only was he sleep deprived (which may have impeded his judgement), but nothing Bill said was a lie up to that point. It was true that Bill was only on a job, and true as well that Mabel was doing nothing for him. With the cherry on top that Dipper had mere minutes before losing the data, putting him in a state of desperation.

TL;DR It's all about the context of the situation.

I personally agree that the drunk mad scientist Rick Sanchez should be capable of achieving victory in this hypothetical duel against the triangular dream demon Bill Cipher for the justifications provided by our fellow Vs Battles Wiki users in the previous responses to this specifict thread.

Rick: 5 (Noahkaismith, Gargoyle One, TeenAngel101, Paulo.junior.969, EIPichon2k17)

Bill: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Just two more needed for Rick to finally have another victory!

I still wonder where Rick's Void Manipulation even comes from. The closest thing we ever had to this in Rick and Morty is him implying he could destroy a possibility created as a result of splitting his "Timeline"

Your forgetting that only bill's possesion and soul remuval is Limited by a deal.He can still use mind hax like mind Reading,illusions,madness includment ect.No one is bringing up bill intability,duplication and sleep includment.I don't but why but bill's profile is missing existance earesure and power nulification,which i'll link.

Rick's void manipulation isn't easy to achieve, and I'm not sure if he could make it combat applicable. How much prep does he have?

The real cal howard said:
Rick's void manipulation isn't easy to achieve, and I'm not sure if he could make it combat applicable. How much prep does he have?
Literally says a week in the OP.

No offense intended if course.

Back