• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Kratos

When has bill opened with BFR? Kratos regens and claws of hades. Bill has no reason to BFR as he wouldn't view Kratos as a huge enough threat to require that. Not to mention his BFR was done while Mabel was unconcious.

Those 10 year olds > 12 year olds but being beaten by 12 year olds due to PIS isn't a good reason regardless.

He trapped Mabel in a bubble as soon as Weirdmageddon started, and they never really mention anywhere that it only works if the opponet is unconscious.

Regen from what? Getting the functions of every hole in his face shuffled isn't damage.

Also, keep in mind Kratos could very well go for any other weapon that isn't Claws of Hades, and Bill isn't gonna just keep watching him without doing anything; plus, snapping his fingers is faster than reaching for a different weapon.

Since this is Power of Hope Kratos, he will 99% pull out the Blade of Olympus if the Blades of Exile don't do it.

Bill actually doesn't job as much as people say; he does make fun of the opponents, but he is pretty likely to start with hax if he needs to, and sometimes even when he doesn't need to, since he has used it against normal humans before (unless you're talking about Weirdmageddon 3, Bill was pathetic on that one).

"Bill actually doesn't job as much as people say; he does make fun of the opponents, but he is pretty likely to start with hax if he needs to"

Paulo.junior.969 said:
He trapped Mabel in a bubble as soon as Weirdmageddon started, and they never really mention anywhere that it only works if the opponet is unconscious.
Regen from what? Getting the functions of every hole in his face shuffled isn't damage.

Also, keep in mind Kratos could very well go for any other weapon that isn't Claws of Hades, and Bill isn't gonna just keep watching him without doing anything; plus, snapping his fingers is faster than reaching for a different weapon.
Has he BFR'd anyone else in series that wasn't unconscious? Cause it doesn't seem like so.

Pretty sure having your face deformed would be considered damage.

de┬Àform
/də╦êfôrm/Submit
verb
distort the shape or form of; make misshapen.
"he was physically deformed by a rare bone disease"
synonyms: make misshapen, distort the shape of, disfigure, bend out of shape, misshape, contort, buckle, twist, warp, damage, impair, maim, injure More
become distorted or misshapen; undergo deformation.
"the suspension deforms slightly on corners" Oh lookie, a synonym of it is damage.

If his main weapon isn't going to work then he's gonig to use far stronger weapons or soul based ones.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
"Bill actually doesn't job as much as people say; he does make fun of the opponents, but he is pretty likely to start with hax if he needs to"
How does this mitigate what I said? All the scans you've shown were him jobbing before he uses said hax.

What it mitigates is that at literally no point I say Bill never jobbed, you made that argument up; what I said is that he didn't job as much as people say he did, completely different; laughing and making quick jokes before using hax isn't "jobbing a fuckton in-character".

If you can give the direct quote where I said you claimed that he's never jobbed, that would be nice. I thought it'd be simple to assume I was referring to your "as much". What about the jokes are exactly quick?

You said "the several scans you've shown were him jobbing"; at no point I said they didn't, so it's safe to assume that you believed my argument to be "Bill didn't job in the scans", because if you didn't, mentioning that he does job in the scan would be irrelevant, since we're not talking about whether he does or not, we all know he does, we're talking about how much he does. So yeah, you were responding to an argument I never made.

As for what makes his mocking quick, that would be the fact that it only takes a few seconds for him to say them; that's kind of how time works.

Except that's not the case at all, that's a blind assumption. My claim works whether you refer to never jobbing or doesn't job as much as most of what you showed would not be anywhere near "as much". Again hence why I gave the number of scans you showed of him jobbing.

Why is that quick then? That's talking in general. Most jobs aren't going to take minutes.

Nah, it really doesn't work that well, since all your initial argument did was point out that he does job (which we all already know) and never references how much he jobs (which was the entire point of what you was responding to) at any point.

A few seconds isn't "jobbing a fuckton in-character", that would be stuff like what he did in Weirdmageddon 3, not using his hax at all and just punching like an idiot, except Weirdmageddon 3 is clearly PIS.

"The several scans you've shown were him jobbing."

"several"

Why is it clearly PIS when Bill is an already non-mentally stable character exactly?

The "several" was refering to the amount of scans, not to how much he jobs within the scans.

It is PIS because Bill has shown to use hax during multiple times in previous episodes (heck, even in the same episode, when he turn them into flags, showing how his behavior changes drastically from scene to scene in that episode), but in some scenes he decides to just start punching because the writters couldn't come up with any better way for him to lose; that's the same reason why he gets hurt by a spray paint and can't outrun two kids in the same episode.

Why would I need to refer to how much he jobs within the scan....? If there's several times he jobs in general that'd already remove the idea that he doesn't job as much as you're saying as each instance you're showing is him jobbing before using his hax.

Mental Instability is a thing he has and makes sense why he'd do something dumb like that. Wasn't the spray can done to is eye which is a weak point? The insanity in itself is weak writing, but this is clearly moreso a case of CIS then PIS.

As I said, a few seconds isn't "jobbing a fuckton in-character". As I've said multipkle times, he does job, but not that much, the most you get is him mocking you for a few moments or laughing and then he goes straight to hax.

Bill's eye is never shown to be a weak point, the most they say is that it takes a while to regenerate it. As for his "mental instability", it doesn't change the fact that in pretty much every appearence he has he just throws hax around like it was nothing, it is something he does in character consistently, except for Weirdmageddon 3 (not even all of Weirdmageddon 3, there are parts of Weirdmageddon 3 where he uses hax, which just shows how little sense that episode made); that put together with the fact that Weirdmageddon 3 is the one that made Bill get damaged by a can of spray paint and was the one that made Bill be unable to outrun two kids, and it is clearly PIS.

Which goes to my point that each instance he opens up with jobbing before doing hax.

So it's a weaker point of his body then his other parts. Can you show every appearance when he immedieatly thrrowwss hax? And I mean every appearance if not then my point stands degranged lunatic is a common trope of CIS.

So your point is that "each instance he opens up with jobbing before doing hax" now? Because if so, then congratulation, you're back to responding to an argument which I never made, since I never said he doesn't job, I said he doesn't job as much as people say, since the most you get is him mocking you for a few moments or laughing (which is not enough time for Kratos to kill him) and then he goes straight to hax. But since you were denying that this was your point just a few hours ago, and now it suddenly becomes your point, it seems like your point just changes depending on how you're feeling at the time, hm?

It's never said to be weaker. As for your next question, you do realize I already linked it multiple times, right? I know you do since one of your arguments were "the several scans you've shown were him jobbing", meaning you had to have seen the scans, which makes me wonder why you're asking for something you already know. Like, for real, that's not sarcasm, I actually don't know why you're asking this when you're well aware that I already posted scans.

What do you mean "now"? I've been claiming that this entire time.

"Why would I need to refer to how much he jobs within the scan....? If there's several times he jobs in general that'd already remove the idea that he doesn't job as much as you're saying as each instance you're showing is him jobbing before using his hax."

...What? Your entire refute makes absolutely no sense and actually circles back to you clearly not reading my argument. I never once claimed you said he never jobs, read my comment, I'm not re-explaining myself because you wanted to skim.

Why is this not enough time for Kratos to kill him? He mocks while Kratos is busy using a ranged weapon on him.

You repeated youself once again with this. His eye takes longer to regenerate, it's a weaker body part. Why would a body part on par with the rest take loner to regen? I said every instance, you linked several. Every =/= Several, I hope you know this.

"Which goes to my point that each instance he opens up with jobbing before doing hax."

^ What are you responding to here? I never once said he doesn't do that, which means you clearly think my argument is "Bill doesn't job", because if you don't, then this comment just makes no sense, since what we're talking about has nothing to do with whether he jobs or not, it is about for how long he jobs.

Bill has Low-Godly Regenerationn, which only a few of Kratos' weapons can bypass, and the one Kratos starts which is not one of them; by the time it takes for Kratos to realize it isn't working and change to another weapon, Bill would already be haxing.

Taking longer to regenerate doesn't mean it has less durability, those two have no corelation, since Regen and durability are two completely different things. And yeah, I linked several instances, which proves that it is in fact consistent for him to do so, which is much more than can be said for what he does in the PIS filled Weirdmageddon 3.

To this: "the most you get is him mocking you for a few moments or laughing and then he goes straight to hax."

He opens up with jobbing before doing the hax in each instance. I was replying to that, don't know how it was that hard. Rest is gish gallop since that's not even what I was going over in my reply.

Kratos tries to kill bill once and notices him regenerating, why would he use any of his normal weapons after that? It would make no sense.

A weaker part of your being is going to typically have a harder time regenerating damage then another part. That's a common trope. I said every instance. Not several. So you once again you missed my point.

"Which goes to my point that each instance he opens up with jobbing before doing hax" and "The most you get is him mocking you for a few moments or laughing and then he goes straight to hax" have nothing to do with each other; my argument is "he jobs, but not for too long", and you respond with "he jobs"; yeah, I know he jobs, that's exactly what I'm saying.

Yeah, I know he opens up jobbing, but that has nothing to do with what we're talking about, we're talking about how long the job takes, and as I said, it's not as much as people say it is, just a few moments at most.

Again, that's what I'm saying; he realizes it isn't working, reaches for the other weapon and starts using it; in the time it takes for him to do that, Bill already snaped his fingers, specially once he realizes Kratos can hurt him.

No, it isn't, in fact, I have no idea what trope you're talking about. And, again, I don't need to show every instance (I probably could, but I'm not about to join every single scene Bill appears in when just showing a handful is enough), because just showing a significant amount of instances is enough to prove it is consistent, while Bill going for punches really isn't consistent at all.

Lots of your implications revovled around scenarios rather then how long, so I assumed the former.

Kratos can switch weapons nigh-instantly from what I remember. You realize bill's regen isn't isntant? He switches to a seperate weapon while bill is busy regenerating.

That one has a weak part of their body that hinders the rest of their body. A significant amount? I've seen several. He has way more scenes. That's by no means "significant".

Well, you assumed wrong =)

That might actually be a good point. He did regenerate instantly after being hit by Ford's Quantum Destabiliser, although it seems like his eye takes longer to Regen than the rest of his body, which could give Kratos an advantage if he hits him there.

I'm talking about the "taking longer to regenerate means it is weaker" trope you mentioned, because you've really shown no prove of his eye being weaker other than "it takes longer to regenerate", which as I said, has nothing to do with durability. Several is more than enough to show it is much more constantly than just punching, since Bill only started by punching literally once, in the episode which is filled with PIS.

He didn't regenerate instantly, he just regenerated faster. Also it's an in-char thing for Kratos to target a weak point, especially against Giants. So he'd likely go for his eye.

I was referring to the trope I mentioned, taking longer to regnerate one body apart as opposed to another definitely means there's something wrong with that body part unless it's in the case of.

It'd be weaker in general. An eye will alwawys generally have lower durability then other body parts, just like hitting one in the testes will be more effective then hitting someone in the fact even when they're strogner then you.

In this case, "instantly" and "faster" are pretty much the same thing said with different words; but yeah, Kratos would likely go for the eye.

Yeah, it means that there is something wrong with that body part, the "wrong" being that it takes longer to regenerate; there is no indication that it is less durable, as Regenerationn and durability are two different things with no correlation.

You are correct, it would be weaker in general, but not weak enough to be affect by a regular spray can that is infinitely weaker, that would be like a 2-D being being able to hurt my eye (by the way, in case you forgot, this conversation about Bill's eye started because you tried to justify Mabel damaging Bill by saying the eye is a weak spot).

Back