• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Kratos

Kratos resists Petrification, Mind Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, so there goes a few of Bill's more common tricks, but Kratos doesn't seem to resist Biological Manipulation or Transmutation, so Bill could potentially shuffle the functions of every hole in his face or turn him into a chair, unless Kratos can kill him first.

Bill can also control Space, Time and Matter, however, I don't think any of those can get past Kratos' Resurrection. I think Kratos is stronger, but can he bypass Low-Godly? Legit asking, I don't remember if he can do that or not.

Low-Godly is "The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of your body, instead restoring it from your disembodied consciousness, whether that be your soul, mind, or something else."

Get rid of that and they die.

Well Kratos seems to have a way to actually destroy Bill's body and soul so that's fine but I doubt he starts with it

Jackythejack said:
How do you generally kill something with low godly? Just curious
Incap methods such as mind control, BFR, sealing etc work to get past Low Godly. Depending on how good the low godly is, soul and mind destruction or simply good enough regen negation all work.

TheArsenal1212 said:
If he doesn't resist Transmutation, Bill wins. It's an opening move he has which completely incaps an opponent. Voting Bill
Doesn't it work similar to petrification with Kratos resists?

Different outcomes but the ability used to reach that outcome is pretty much the same

I guess it depends on Kratos' level of resistance

Plus what's stopping Bill from clicking his fingers and putting him to sleep (like he did mabel) or use a similar blast that he did to the Time Baby or even realise how tough he is and BFR him?

A lot of people like to point out that Bill starts with lasers of punching. However this is only when he's extremely arrogant and thinks something will be a breeze (Shacktron) When he needs to take care of something and takes it seriously, he uses better hax. Like when he incaps the kids after they gave him trouble, or BFRs Mabel, or transmutes/petrifies Ford. I think after a few lasers and uses of hax, he'll use his better hax like BFR or a full power blast to kill Kratos. The only example where he doesn't use it is when the kids get away and his extremely angry. That won't be the case here. The kids had been a thorn in his side the whole show so he didn't think to use his hax. Kratos in the other hand isn't like this and eventually Bill will use something like BFR which Kratos doesn't resist and beat him.

Kratos can only win by removing his soul and killing it, however I highly doubt he'll be able to use it and pull it off. Mostly because he won't lead with it and by the time he thinks to use it Bill would of already beaten him. So I'm sticking with Bill for these reasons

TheArsenal1212 said:
A lot of people like to point out that Bill starts with lasers of punching. However this is only when he's extremely arrogant and thinks something will be a breeze (Shacktron) When he needs to take care of something and takes it seriously, he uses better hax. Like when he incaps the kids after they gave him trouble, or BFRs Mabel, or transmutes/petrifies Ford. I think after a few lasers and uses of hax, he'll use his better hax like BFR or a full power blast to kill Kratos. The only example where he doesn't use it is when the kids get away and his extremely angry. That won't be the case here. The kids had been a thorn in his side the whole show so he didn't think to use his hax. Kratos in the other hand isn't like this and eventually Bill will use something like BFR which Kratos doesn't resist and beat him.
Kratos can only win by removing his soul and killing it, however I highly doubt he'll be able to use it and pull it off. Mostly because he won't lead with it and by the time he thinks to use it Bill would of already beaten him. So I'm sticking with Bill for these reasons
Why would he take this seriously when he sees Kratos who looks like a white guy with a skirt on to him?

There's something people forget, Kratos erased gods. IN Greek mythology, gods don't die, they're just sent to the depths of Tartarus, which means that Kratos had to completely erase them. Kratos also alwys has all of his weapons, which means he always has his god killing abilities, we're also talking about power of hope Kratos, who is practically guarunteed to win. Bill was also beaten by 12 year-olds, so...

Alright so, blade of exile, sees it doesn't kill Bill. Bill laughs again cause he thinks Kratos can't kill him and before he does his next hax Claws of Hades gg.

Back