• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupywolf5

They/Them
Chair turned Mexican food vs. the worst Tier 2

Bill Cipher Spicy Demon Doritos
Brass Knuckles
Speed Equalized

Both are Low 2-C

Battle takes place on ElixerBlue's planet form

Meat Dorito:

One of our own:

The greatest stalemate in existence: 2

my serious response to this would probably be incon, it would probably matter on who acts first: me saying no and powernulling him or diagnosing him with dead, or bill just snapping and just turning me into an actual enchilada or something, i don't know if i can get around that low-godly, i might be able to summon some miis to attack bill's soul while he is dead since they got NPI, but they are only 8-C, High 8-C wearing Samus' suit, I guess I might be able to damage him if I summon enough miis, but other than that, i don't know

Also I thought of the greatest place for the greatest battle to be (If it's okay with him?)

Soupywolf5 wants the fight in my waters? Oh god, I'll have to give myself multiversal durability for this

Back