• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the funny part anywhere, if anything, I feel disgusted for everyone taking a freaking drunk staff member as the biggest voice of wisdom since Prom became a bureaucrat.

Soupywolf5 said:
Wait, that was serious? (As in he's actually drunk?)
Yes

I can't sleep lest hangover. So I'm passing my time some other way.

I'm fully expecting something to regret and to wake up as a discussion mod.

Bobsican said:
I don't see the funny part anywhere, if anything, I feel disgusted for everyone taking a freaking drunk staff member as the biggest voice of wisdom since Prom became a bureaucrat.
Bob are you actually being serious right now

Yes its why none of his post have any logic beyond, I said so lol. Bob people are meme posting, nobody here is actually going to upgrade/downgrade anything. At worst cal will change the stats, wake up tomorrow and put them back/remake this thread properly

Pfft. You think I have the energy to change the stats? I'm touched. Even if this was legit, I wouldn't do anything for like, a week.

I'm the only one who will actively put on a show for the wiki I love. I mean, no inhibitions still, but I could stop if I wanted. I just don't want to.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
All this drunk talk got me imagining other staff members when drunk
Imagine the chaos that would ensue if Ant got dead drunk one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back