• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher/Axolotl Tier Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
GF has higher higher-dimensional beings acting like fools, so this doesn't mean much.

I half feel like people expect me to raise my death scythe on this one but I'm actually neutral about it. -q I'll even give it my kudos as a sign of good will and peace.

Eficiente said:
GF has higher higher-dimensional beings acting like fools, so this doesn't mean much.
/\ In light of this reply, I'll just leave the reminder that, going from previous revisions, Bill Cipher's statement about threat to multiverse does not give him anything higher than 2-A.

Because if it did he would likely be High 1-C rather than High 2-A.

It's the same reason we don't give everyone in SMT from Kagutsuchi and above a straight up 9-D ~ 10-D tiering despite them being repeatedly stated to be on Multiversal Level and Kagutsuchi's death literally ending the multiverse it hails from, which is 10-D in scale.

Unless it shows that scale, it's usually a no-no.

I'm clarifying his current tier with this.

I honestly don't care if Bill even goes 1-A by now or something lol Just make sure to properly revise this if it's really legit because this character has a history with suggested revisions of this tier being turned down due to these kinds of reasons.

In case people don't get the example, here's a comparison - Bill's "threat to the multiverse" statement doesn't make him higher than 2-A for more or less the same reason this guy being a Multiversal threat in SMT and its death literally making everything go boom doesn't make him and everyone above him a Straight 10-D High 1-C based on the fact his Multiverse as a whole is 10-D. So yeah, both Kagutsuchi's demonstration of Multiversal Obliteration on top of the statement and lore of the verse still don't lead to assuming it's higher than 2-A. We don't see it displaying anything to confirm that said threat is all the way up to 10-D. Despite the verse actually having characters very much confirmed at those higher scales of power, displaying massive gaps.

Bill's statement by comparison, quite honestly, ammounts to next to no evidence. And even the one who holds more evidence in this case doesn't get anything higher than 2-A. Why should Bill? I have no idea but I'm still neutral about it.

So yeah, don't mind me. I'm just casually whistling here and waiting so I can pull all of SMT 2-A from Kagutsuchi onwards up to High 1-C if this one passes with only what's in the OP and the statement as evidence.

I may be brutally stomped on by 47 different people, but if Gravity Falls has 11 dimensional beings, and if they're confirmed to be spatial based Dimensions that are being referneced, then High 1C makes more sense than High 2A or 2A. How can he be a threat to pretty much everything and the aliens then being scared of him and him not be 11D unless we use the logic we have here. Because if we use the same logic as to why we don't give him a High 1C rating then we cant really give him a High 2A rating right?

Nah, no biggie! Actually I should be the one saying sorry in case it sounded like a "meh" tone from me in that one.

The only real thing you can say about the aliens is that their adhesive was strong enough to patch a rift that bill Cipher created that the Time Baby could not. That's about it really

FateAlbane said:
Nah, no biggie! Actually I should be the one saying sorry in case it sounded like a "meh" tone from me in that one.
Nah, nah it's ok dude. I shouldn't wait to send things in case any points I say are already spoken for hahaha

Yeah, the aliens point was generally agreed to not be usable for anything higher than what he currently has in the older CRTs regarding Bill. I'd try to find and link them, but not only were they pretty huge discussions, they're also really buried by now.

Anyways. I'll have to go for now but I'll be back to check the thread out again tomorrow. *warps*

TheArsenal1212 said:
Although, apparently in that scan, Ford suggests he needed fifth dimensional research in order to complete the portal
One last reply: See, the thing with that is that for example, research regarding higher dimensions doesn't work either. This guy from 40k for example, has knowledge of a Myriad of Higher Dimensions and Higher Dimensional Manipulation in a verse that has even 1-As roaming around but still is tier 5. -q

'k, now I'm really out for today! *warps*

Yeah, seems as though there are too many 'if's' and 'buts' instead of cold hard facts. I'll wait for more input but I agree with ya @FateAlbane

Have a good one!

No one ever stopped you man

As long as you have the requirements (Knowledge of a series) you can put yourself in.

Look, as much as I'd absolutely love Bill to be High 1C or even High 2A, it's no feasible at this point. While the statements are there, there are zero feats to support them. I think it's agreed upon at this point that the dimensions in question when discussing the aliens were spatial. The problem is that they have shown nothing to support this tier. You'd think the aliens would be perceived as all powerful beings but they aren't. Same goes with High 2A... sort of. While it is more likely than High 1C, all it discusses is fifth dimensional theories which while suggesting it's important for the portal to operate, doesn't suggest how Bill could reach this power.

So yeah can't see a more powerful bill any time soon :(

^ This was brought up and debunked in previous CRTs Ages ago.

It also comes from the same guy who effectively thinks someone like Dimentio can be Higher Dimensional to High 1-B or even 1-A and tried to argue that to no end here when he was around. Let that sink in.

I'm like TheArsenal's opinion on this.

Don't care about Bill's tier, as long as he gets proper evidence for it.

With the whole Axolotl deal coming along, who knows, he might just get it in the coming future.

But with what there is currently, there was a lot of discussion about this already and the consensus is his current tier (some think even 2-A is being generous, a tier I'm generally fine with, myself). I explained in the reply above that this isn't at all something that happens only with Bill, with the SMT comparison I provided.

Higher than that is basically the same as 1-A Touhou at this point, beating over the same refuted points over and over without anything new being brought to the table.

I was looking on that site and I found this guy saying this but the wonkiness is pretty high for me

Once escaped the Gravity Falls Reality - jumping out of the reality of one's verse increases their dimensionality by one. This is because individuals outside of a reality with a certain dimensionality are one dimension higher. This would make Bill Cipher 12-dimensional

@FateAlbane

This is a Genetic Fallacy. You shouldn't have said it. If you disagree with something Metal said, that doesn't mean what he says is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back