• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bijuus upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Kurama and Gyuki current stats are erroneous. Not sure why Killer-Bee is pegged at Large-Island level when;

Gyuki tanked an explosio resulting from his Bijuu-dama, and the Juubi-dama detonating.

The Juubi AP from an incomplete charged Juubi-dama being multi-continent level, should thus make Killer-Bee have multi-continent level stats.

In the same vein; from "the last" movie databook, it was stated Naruto borrowed an enormous chakra from Kurama (plus his Sage chakra) to fight Toneri. This granted him enough power to defeat Toneri, and hence proved he was superior. Toneri was small-planet level, and so Naruto being stronger than him posit Naruto was > small-planet level. Now, Naruto's owed his to strength Kurama's chakra, which was > small-planet level. Ergo, Kurama is small-planet level since his chakra succeeded in making Naruto stronger than Toneri.

Albeit the databook also mentioned using Sage Mode in conjunction with Kurama augmented his strength further. What that means is that, Naruto owed his strength to two energy sources, which would make the conclusion of Kurama's chakra being small-planet level incomplete, or rather unsatisfying as it doesn't address the fact it was part of the whole, more so disregarding its holistic nature. So in other to make the conclusion satisfy the state of Naruto's strength, it has to be modified to a conclusion that explicitly states Kurama's chakra and Sage chakra is equal to small-planet level. However that also means Kurama's chakra only accounts to half the energy of small-planet level which is roughly moon level.

Purpose upgrades: Killer-Bee (there's no profile of Gyuki) should be upgraded to at least, high ends of continent level, and Kurama should be upgraded to Moon-level.

Here's the translation of the databook I linked;

Borrowing an enormous amount of Chakra from Kurama, who has been sealed in his body, Naruto exhibit overwhelming power. By simultaneously activating Sage Mode, his sensory capabilities and the strength of his Ninjutsu are significantly increased...!!

With the Four Symbols Seal lifted, his Chakra flows out like flames.

With Kepekley23 currently banned by Fandom, the staff member who was the best at evaluating Naruto discussions is missing until he is allowed to come back. As such, all major Naruto revisions are postponed for a few months.

I'm not going to respond to the Kurama thing but I'm against scaling Killer Bee to High 6-A, it's flat out inconsistent and he would have annihilated the other bijuu but iirc didn't.

That's all I got to say but I'm with Antvasima about the waiting thing.

Im against upgrading both Kurama and Gyuki.

Kurama cant be > Juubi.

And trying to upgrade Gyuki to continent level is an attempt of disguising the outlier of the Eight tails tanking the blast.

Well, it seems best if I close this thread in any case, as it will not lead anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back