• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bijuudama: the Prequel to Slayer's McDonald's Order to Initiate Love Making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madara calls his perfect Susanoo at Bijuu lvls rather than saying it's at the nine tails lvl or above the bijuu. and in the same sentence claims it can destroy everything in the universe/world/nature whatever you believe he meant it still shows he believes his PS and the bijuu have power beyond the world around them.

Actually in the raw he says it surpasses all the Bijuu

I feel like I'm caught between a rock and a hard place.
I agree as it doesn't seem like an outlier in and of itself, if anything, I guess my issue is with the calc.

What made you go with pulverization and not vaporization as I'm pretty sure all depicted bijuudama feats have been shown to be vaporization?

Last edited:
I don't have an opinion on the calc.

I'll just say that I don't think the narrative support is a good argument. As someone else pointed out up above, those statements are vague enough to support any high rating.

Alright, so I'm gonna do something I don't usually do, and that's to play devil's advocate here.

I'm not going to comment on the calc itself, as I'm not a CGM. Although, something that can affect the ratings this drastically should definitely be looked at by multiple CGMs I think.

Anyway, assuming the calc itself is good to go (which seems to be the case given that neither Mitch nor Damage seemed to have any issues with it), I'll point out the only possible counter I could think of. If this gets addressed, then I guess the calc would be good for use.

In case you haven't guessed it, it has to do with consistency. Here are all the currently accepted Bijuu Bomb calcs we have on the verse page:
So, anyone can look at this and point out two things.
1) This shows a clear and consistent power progression between the Bijuu's feats. For instance, the Juubi's feats are generally the highest. Gyuki and Kurama's feat is higher than the rest of the Bijuu, which is consistent with them being the strongest, and so on.
2) This doesn't violate or contradict certain statements that we have in the series. To explain this point, I'll need to isolate two two feats in particular: Kurama and Gyuki's combined TBB sitting at 12.4 Teratons and 2nd Form Juubi's TBB sitting at 17.78 Teratons.
The first feat has the distinction of being stated to be 50% Kurama and Gyuki's full power, which they achieved through charging their TBB for quite a while, which is represented by the bomb being quite a bit larger than usual.
The second feat was stated to be far greater than all of the previous Bijuu's displays, which includes Gyuki and Kurama's combined TBB, as well as the Kurama vs 5 Bijuu clash.
The issue lies in the fact that the new calc violates both of these statements. It's FAR higher than 50% Kurama's calced full power he achieved through charging, which is sitting at 6.2 Teratons, and it's also FAR greater than the Juubi's feat which was stated to be greater than everything that came before it. The other calcs happen to be perfectly consistent with both statements.
Now, I know that you guys will say "Kurama and the Juubi can just upscale the new value", and that's fine, but it's not really the point I'm making. This is a consistency check, rather than a scaling issue. I know that we'll make the scaling work, regardless of the value we have at our disposal. But at what point does consistency hold weight? At the end of the day we're just comparing fan calcs to each other, so it doesn't really matter lol, but it seems to me that an argument could be made for several calcs outweighing just one.

And that's about it, really. I'm not inherently opposed to using this calc (assuming it's correct, of course), but I just had to point this out to clear my conscience and to make sure that the calc faces a certain level of healthy opposition/scrutiny so it can be accepted on solid grounds. I'm not going to argue about this back and forth, as this is the extent of the argument, and I don't like repeating myself. I put this out there, and I'll let ya'll decide what to do with it.

In case you haven't guessed it, it has to do with consistency.

I think you make a fair point.

If I had to venture a guess as to why this calc significantly departs from the trend of the other calcs, it is because it takes place over several scaling steps that can ultimately be traced back to scaling from the planet itself as a reference object.

I’m neutral on this. Arc’s calc is obviously accepted and he does have supportive evidence, but I can also see US69’s points, and I’m curious to see what Damage is gonna bring up, so I don’t really agree or disagree with this thread.

and while it isn't saying that the Bijuu are literally shattering the world, it is heavily supportive of their power being on a massive global scale with attacks that can alter the very life and nature of the planet. Before someone sheepishly remarks how these statements are just hyperbolic hype statements, I am aware they are hype statements; however, that being said they can still provide insight into where these characters are narratively portrayed power-wise.
I feel like this isn't even hype, someone like Madara said that his battle with Hashirama changed the maps which also just supports the scaling that the bijus and someone like madara alter the landscape with their large attacks.

agree i don't think your calculation is outlier especially when all of the Bijuu always viewed as world extinction level threat, Especially for kurama who literally have statement to capable of turning the world into ash

Now that I've had a chance to look at this in closer detail - I must declare that the calc is wrong.

Manga Verison
Individual Bijuudama crater = 67 px | 43544.086922 m

The calc is using the diameter of the individual Biju Bombs as the root of the scaling for this particular calc, but if you follow the link to where that figure of 43.5 km comes from, that figure is for the combined Biju Bomb crater created by Kurama and Gyuki - not the individual Biju Bomb craters that it is currently being used for in the calc.

I think a simple mistake was made here at KT's blog does actually contain the figure for the individual crater size up above, which is about 4 km in diameter. Not 43.5 km in diameter which is for a different crater altogether.

So the calc itself would need to be adjusted and re-evaluated before the discussion can proceed.

Now that I've had a chance to look at this in closer detail - I must declare that the calc is wrong.

The calc is using the diameter of the individual Biju Bombs as the root of the scaling for this particular calc, but if you follow the link to where that figure of 43.5 km comes from, that figure is for the combined Biju Bomb crater created by Kurama and Gyuki - not the individual Biju Bomb craters that it is currently being used for in the calc.

I think a simple mistake was made here at KT's blog does actually contain the figure for the individual crater size up above, which is about 4 km in diameter. Not 43.5 km in diameter which is for a different crater altogether.

So the calc itself would need to be adjusted and re-evaluated before the discussion can proceed.
I’ll go through that before commenting on the rest, no point in continuing if that’s the case 🗿

win-breakingbad.gif

So quick mathing it (multiplying by the cube ratio of diameters), I got 85 GT for the individual Bijuu (a 20 GT upgrade) and 425 GT (a 100 GT upgrade) for half Kurama. Same tiers as they already are but slightly higher, I take it it is no longer so controversial of an upgrade 😈

I can update my calc and when I do add it to the verse page if peeps are cool with that.

Slayer and Damage just packed Arc's shit in ngl.
Nothing compares to the coccslap im going to receive from @AlexSoloVaAlFuturo for using the wrong value 😎

That should be 56.5 Gigatons per individual Biju Bomb.

I re-did every step of the original calc and got that value.
51.9 GT for Bijuu, 259.5 GT for half Kurama, 519 GT for the total yield. Doesn’t change ratings or tiers at all, this good to be added to the verse page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back