• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Zelda Abilities revisions

TriforcePower1 said:
"An incarnation of my hatred shall forever follow your kind"
-Demise
"Is just the curse coming true by giving birth to a being that fights the spirit of the hero. Nothing more, nothing less."

The curse is literally his hate coming back forever.

"My hate never perishes... it is reborn anew for all eternity!"

-Demise (kind of)

As I said before, Ganon's literally just a piece of Demise. His curse doesn't create his hatred, his curse makes sure that his hatred will follow Link and Zelda.

And as I keep saying, that doesn't give Demise his abilities. Ganon, ultimately, became his own being. At this point we will keep going back and forth, so my final comment:

Agree with everything, except Demise getting Ganon's abilities. I've given my reasoning already.

Is it okay for Ganon to have regen negation via Sword of Six Sages? The wound caused to Ganon via that remained even after he completely regenerated via Low-Godly.

No, that was a wound he obtained before he had the ToP and he is specifically weak to these types of weapons, I don't think he should have it unless there there is more input on this.

Id say it's just far more likely he can't regenerate wounds he got prior to ToP

And? He literally recreated his entire body but he still wasn't capable of getting rid off of the wound. Being weak to this weapons simply means someone doesn't need a particular high AP (compared to Ganon) to harm him.

Nearly every kind of regen permits you to regenerate from wounds you get before you receive said regen.

I don't know why tbh, the wound in his chest seens pretty important actually, so I don't know if he could heal it, it was basically a weak spot for beast form and final battle and he died with the sword stuck in it.

Plus I don't think it makes sense for a weapon to deal such a wound to him since there are superior weapons to it.

I'm Going to switch to neutral from this point tbh

I see where TP is coming from unlike The Avatar, Link, Zelda and possibly Ganon(dorf) are the recarnation of the same person every single time.

Zelda in her profile has all the abilities of Hylia despite being reincarnated has a mortal she still retains the power she had when she was a goddess, Ganondorf is pretty much the same thing since a piece of demise will always be in him hell its one of the only reason why he keeps coming back the hatred of demise basaicaly fused with ganon and made sure to always come back.

it might be a curse a boon bottom line is demise did the same thing Hylia did but instead of outright making himself a mortal body he fused his soul with ganondorf and each time Ganon came back he became stronger too (he`s hatred now) since he`s at this point a part of him hell look at Calamity Ganon.

He`s basicaly every single incarnation of ganon plus demise hatred passed down to him but all the source of its abilites obviously came from each of its past life plus fueld by demise hatred the game had to nerf the hell out him just so Link could even stand a chance even with the so called fully powerd triforce (still triggered it can brake and also some people has been using gameplay mechanic and said that the master sword would break in a fight CoughLikeCloudvsLinkCough) and Zelda has apperently been fighting Calamity Ganon with the full triforce for A 100 FREAKING YEARS GUYS all so yeah Calamity should have all the powers of each of its past life.

and has for demise yeah he should also have the abilities of some of the other ganondorf`s because its his hatred that has been powering them for thousands upon thousands of years.

Calamity ganon should have a fully powered stat in is prof

So 4-B Calamity Ganon you're suggesting? It makes sense for what's basically a composite Ganon + Demise to be that strong, but unsure about that. Did Zelda really have the complete Triforce throughout that battle? If so, where is it stated?

When Zelda seals Calamity Ganon at the end of the game, the full Triforce briefly appears in front of her as she does her spell. Although it's debatable if it actually was the Triforce or just a representation or something along those lines.

I mean the only way to deafeat ganpn(dorf) its either with sacred weapons or the full triforce (or the wisdom one) it the only way to even do it the reason why Zelda didn't seems to have it was because she didn't display any of the virtues of the full triforce.

Sometimes, one must have a perfect balance of its virtues or else it'll split into three parts (which was what happened in Ganondorf's case when he found it), with the one who attempted to claim it retaining only the part they believed most in.

Zelda was weak, brash and was always scared she lacked courage or any kind of resovle she was also childish and extremely petty towards Link and that almost got her killed against the Yiga ninja but after link saved her she started to change to grow up.

Mipha told her if she had someone who truly cared about and she was willing to give her life for that person it will be at this moment she will truly become strong.

Link was mortaly wounded after trying to protect Zelda against a army of guardian Zelda's powers than triggered (or the triforce kind of activated its self) since at this moment her resovle to protect link gave her power, knowing sacrifice and so much more was truly at stakes granted her wisdom and steping infront of Link protect the person she came to love (confirmed by Kass) granted her courage because she wasnt afraid to give her life to some one else at this moment she displayed all the requirements in order to wield the triforce.

Ii really make sense if you think about it because like i said only sacred weapons or the trifocre can stop ganon(dorf) also if she didnt use the triforce why would she even go to each goddess spring to use one of their powers since if the triforce was a symbolic things at the end and her own powers is what sealed ganon away that means all of those moments going to the 3 goddesses was a freaking waste of time and truly usless it becomes her fault that world gone to shit in some way since she didnt activate the powers she always had.

Thats why i thinks her having the triforce makes more sense since even link and ganon are worthy of the full triforce because they displayed each of these virtues in their own way just like now Zelda just did she lacked all of these qualities until she finaly displayed them at the end.

And the fact the game tells us how ridiculousy strong calamity ganon is it makes sense that she had the triforce to hold him back all those years until he was weak enough to be sealed away.

What do you guys think?

Okay, basically, Triforce isn't mentioned anywhere in the game, full nor ToW, it can't be the Light Force as Vaati absorbed nearly all of that, and Zelda is "the princess with the blood of the goddess", Hylia.

The game does imply that the source is not TF's power also because:

It's hereditary (Zelda's mother is mentioned to have similar powers). The TF is not hereditary as it chooses its wielders in a different way.

It's triggered by a strong emotion, which isn't needed to use the TF (SS Link seemed absolutely calm).

Also I have been reconsidering the sword of sages regen negation, and here's the thing.

If Ganon had the TF before being impaled, then it's either a possibility or an outlier, as there is no way ganon can't regen from a holy weapon of that caliber when he has regened from the Master sword multiple times over the course of the timeline, and it seems iffy for an inferior weapon to have such an effect, especially since it may have been used on him when he did not have the ToP

Also if we take this back to Zelda in Breath of the Wild.. the crest of Triforce appears on the back of her hand in full at the crucial moment. According to HH, even this J@p@nese version of this canoncial material, they are pieces of proof, and when they're all appearing like this, what is it proof of..? That the virtues of the Triforce are in balance, which will lead to the Triforce manifesting it's true, complete power to her. Which it visibly does in the following scene.

Also if its a hereditary power the king should have had more babies he was a ******* idiot to have one heir when the fate of the world was at stake and no zelda mom died several years later after her birth so yeah they could still try to pop some babies, also Hylia is treating the balance of hyrule like a game hell she is the personification of chaotic neutral.

Also why even use the triforce has symbolism if its not even from her did the people of hyrule forgot about the golden goddesses and later on down the line associated Hylia more with the triforce since within the Hylian pantheon (which is ******* huge by the way) she is the one that had interacted more with the triforce also why even go to the 3 goddesses status if her powers had nothing to do with them its to confusing for nothin,Nintendo should not start trying to be Ambiguous like Dark souls lore the HH can't take it anymore.

"Also if we take this back to Zelda in Breath of the Wild.. the crest of Triforce appears on the back of her hand in full at the crucial moment. According to HH, even this J@p@nese version of this canoncial material, they are pieces of proof, and when they're all appearing like this, what is it proof of..? That the virtues of the Triforce are in balance, which will lead to the Triforce manifesting it's true, complete power to her. Which it visibly does in the following scene."

In SS, The symbol of the TF appears on Link's hand when he gets the flames, but he didn't have the TF. Also, the symbol is proof that the one having it is the hero, not that he has the actual thing. It's true though that the symbol appears because Zelda's heart is in balance, but that doesn't mean she has it.

"Also if its a hereditary power the king should have had more babies he was a ******* idiot to have one heir when the fate of the world was at stake and no zelda mom died several years later after her birth so yeah they could still try to pop some babies, also Hylia is treating the balance of hyrule like a game hell she is the personification of chaotic neutral."

Probably The power is hereditated only by the first-born. Also, remember that Hylia "died" after fightning Demise. There's no reason to assume that after SS Zelda's death she got her divinity back. Most likely she's been reincarnating like Link.

But SS link did have the full triforce on him after he did the trials of the silent realms and left to go upgrade is sword he each time the goddess blade was infuse with the sacred flame each triforce pieces starting manifesting in the back of his hand and when the time to make a wish came it manifested its self infront of link and disapering from his hand so yes SS Link does has the triforce.

And yeah ib SS zelda did get back her divinity.

Also are we still on topic about stuff in this thread we are here for the Demise revision no?

I should prolly say that having the Triforce doesn't necessarily mean you need to keep it inside you, as it belongs to you, so it can be left I. It's own. Remember. Either the user sends the Triforce away or has it taken from him

Antvasima said:
So what are the TLDR conclusions here?
Almost everything in the OP was agreed upon except for giving Demise any of Ganondorf's abilities, and now people are discussing if Zelda has the Triforce in Breath of the Wild.

Back