• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Smoke vs Ethan from h3h3Productions

Idk

Tbh it seems that Ethan is actually more skilled since being personally invited by Bain to the PAYDAY gang, which is a bunch of pro heisters, is a big privilege.

They also take on gang members like it's just a Monday.

Ethan has more weaponry, better range, is physically street level and is smarter. Durability wise and AP wise both are the same (Though Ethan might be higher I think). I think Ethan takes this 7/10

Then I'd probably have to go with Ethan given all that experience and skill. Besides he's probably, uh...in better shape than Big Smoke so he won't get tired out as easily.

Big Smoke picked the wrong house FRA. (This is a vote for Ethan, BTW)

Also help me deal against the cancerous K-Pop fanbase.

wait what we have a page for that

That's actually ******* awesome 11/10

Ethan FRA btw, in-lore he's just more skilled

Mr. Bambu said:
wait what we have a page for that
That's actually ******* awesome 11/10

Ethan FRA btw, in-lore he's just more skilled
HILA ALSO EXISTS

ALL WE NEED NOW IS A PEWDS AND PYRO

> The Dark Souls of...

your vote is invalid good sir.

He's right tho, I've played the game meself and everything is a pain in the butt given that the police don't even follow irl tactics, they just swarm you

Xtasyamphetamine said:
He's right tho, I've played the game meself and everything is a pain in the butt given that the police don't even follow irl tactics, they just swarm you
WOT IN TARNATION

Taser to my left, Cloaker charging at my front, Bulldozer behind me, Snipers everywhere, and I'm in the middle of the street walking my way to the escape vehicle with a pile of gold bars on my back.

All of my teammates are in custody and there are no hostages left.

Suffer

Jackythejack said:
I don't play gta much. How often has Big Smoke been in a gun fight?
Big Smoke's gunplay is utter shit, if the train mission is anything to go by. Plus, he fails hilariously against CJ, who can stomp the game's counterpart of Area 51 with nothing but a pitiful handgun, with no prior planning.

9-C PAYDAY 2 sounds so wrong ngl, and why does Ethan have hacking when Dallas also does it lmao. PAYDAY 2 really needs a total revision here.

Back