• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Revision for Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are several key points, which should be revised in her profile.

1. With I-System Honey can operate on sub-atomic level with help of nano-machines. Jill have same ability and this video showed, Honey easily surpasses her. Could this be considered as Durability Negation?

2. In addition, together they are able to manage all the networks on the planet.And as demonstrated by Jill, she could easily launch nuclear missiles.And later, the Honey be able to itself disables the whole system.And easily survived a nuclear explosion, absorbing energy.So can her be regarded as possibly High 6-A through the ability to launch all the nuclear missiles in the world?

It is important to note, that all indicators are characteristic only for Honey from Re: Cutie Honey.

1. Probably. She did basically pull out a lancer that not only absorbed Scarlet Claw's energy attack, but also destroyed someones regenration through nano-machines in 0.1 seconds. Source

2. I would say her durabillity would be around or above city/nuke level. Consider how the nuke exploded before she could turn it into something else. Also Honey was avalible to save everyone (including Natchan who was in ground zero) from being disinigrated.

Even if this only consider this said questions, I want to bring these two points up.

1. Honey should at least på supersonic, consider how she has deflected bullets. However that it just low balling her speed, a more impressive feat would be when she cuts through dozens of missiles in midair. That deservs to be calculated.

2. This feat with nukes and Durablility Negation has been done before in Cutie Honey Flash.

That is better, but "Likely City level (Can withstand point blank nuclear explosions)" durability, and "Likely City level (Can damage opponents that can damage her). Island level by controlling the world's nuclear weapon arsenal" attack potency seems more appropriate.

Cooltaff12 said:
That ship had nukes and the destruction of the planet was in her dreams.
It is, however until she has overcome own fear, Prince Zera said that it was in her power.

Well we could make more Honey entries, I got most feats documented from 70's to the recent one. So if you wanna go, then DM me.

Have all the agreed upon edits been performed here? If so, we should probably close this thread.

Antvasima said:
Have all the agreed upon edits been performed here? If so, we should probably close this thread.

The update on tier and speed has been added, yet the abilities has not. Durability Negation and Air Manipulation are not in the page yet.

Ofcourse we can make another revision thread regarding it speed later on.

Can you summarise her durability negation and air manipulation abilities to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back