• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Additions for Cybermen

ABoogieYesSir

They/Them
For Basic Cybermen: Mind Control: Can control other Cyberme as well as other species Self-Sustenance

All previous abilities

For Far Future Cybermen:

Invisibility: Can turn invisible

Information Analysis: with scanners

Weather Manipulation and Emphatic Manipulation: Can create a rain that affects human emotions

Mind Control: Can control a target's mind with a touch

Resistance to Ilusions: Can see through holograms

All previous basic powers

For Nightmare in Silver Cybermen:

All Basic Abilities:

Reactive Evolution: Can upgrade themselves to become immune to attacks in seconds

Possession: A Cyberman could take over part of The Doctor's brain; the only reason they couldn't take over completely is due to how advanced The Doctor's brain is.

All Basic powers

Death in Heaven Cybermen:

Information Analysis with scanners

Flight: These Cybermen can fly

Weather Manipulation and Disease Manipulation: Can create a type of rai, which turns dead bodies into living Cyberman, making so the more the Cybermen kill, the more Cybermen will exist.

All previous abilites

For The entire civilization:

Disease Manipulation: Can convert other species into Cybermen

Explosion Manipulation: with Cyberbombs, Can create small robots called Cybermats, Cybermats can fully convert opponents into Cyberme

Pain Manipulation: Can make a target feel intense pai

Disease Manipulation: Can inject diseases into the opponent

Space Time Manipulation: with Time Vortex ship

I agree with this and have some more additions.

Body Control (A Cyberman could move its dismembered head and arm)

Self-Sustenance (Type 1 and 2; Only require energy to survive)

Longevity (It is consistently stated that Mondasians replaced biological components with machinery in an effort to extend their lifespan)

Self-Destruction (With Ships)

Technological Manipulation (Can interact with, and alter technology, able to convert humans into Cybermen)

Fire Manipulation (A wooden Cyberman can use flamethrowers. Have blowtorches capable of easily cutting through high resistance metals)

Biological Manipulation (Cyber-Bombs can alter or kill all biological life on a planet)

Poison Manipulation (Can fire tranquillizer darts. Cybermites can make use of fatal Poison)

Dimensional Travel (Stole a Dimension Vault from the Daleks)

Time Travel (I don't think I need to justify this)

Information Manipulation (Erased Brittan's Nuclear Codes)

Possibly Pocket Reality Manipulation (Implied to have this form of technology)

Hmm. That is a problem.

You can ask the experienced members listed in the Doctor Who verse page to help out here if you wish.

All of them except Information and Pocket Reality Manipulation are for general Mondasian Cybermen, those two are for the Flood/Far future Cybermen.

Okay. Are you willing to handle the updates ByAsura?

I don't think that this seems controversial, so it can probably be applied,

I think most would go under the first keys of the Cyberman Model 1-6. I am not sure what Model seven is called here, but I don't think there would much additions.

Is somebody experienced willing to apply the changes discussed in the first post?

Back