• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beyond The Spider-Verse: Spider-Man 2099 vs Batman Beyond (2-0-0)

Miguel O'Hara VS Terry Mcginnis
Speed is equal
Fight takes place in Nueva York on the side of The Spider-Society Building
Miles Fits Terry More TBH But maybe later.

Spider-Man: Tomfer. MariogoodsBatman:

Last edited:
I'm leaning on Miguel's favor for now due to Miguel's more versatile armament in the form of his bodily weaponry (fangs and claws) and since they scale in the same, I'll say that he'd be able to damage the suit with no problem. He'll be able to use his superior intelligence and/or stamina to achieve that.

Let's not forget that Terry also has claws and retractable spikes, but also legitimate flight and rocket thrusters, tethers, electrical bombs/batarangs, ultrasonic devices, explosive batarangs and mines and straight up bombs, projectile discs he can fire from his gauntlets with slicing properties, buzzsaws, basic things like bolas, he can turn invisible completely, he has built in sensors that give him a bunch of extra senses like infrared but also links him to the batcomputer for live feedback and info, he has lasers in his gauntlet that is hot enough to melt steel, darts and tranqs with some hefty sedatives, can make his suit become electrical (full body) kinda like Miles whenever he needs to (I know 99 has resistance, but it ain't like he's immune), flashbangs and stun grenades, knockout gas pellets, smoke bombs, etc.

He actually has quite a hefty arsenal on him at all times or built directly into the suit. Id also mention the suits resistance to fire, water, cold, radiation and more but it's useless here.

He even has electromagnetic pads built that lets him walk and scale some surfaces too just like spiderman.

Not saying he wins, but he actually has more on him compared to 99.

Let's not forget that Terry also has claws and retractable spikes, but also legitimate flight and rocket thrusters, tethers, electrical bombs/batarangs, ultrasonic devices, explosive batarangs and mines and straight up bombs, projectile discs he can fire from his gauntlets with slicing properties, buzzsaws, basic things like bolas, he can turn invisible completely, he has built in sensors that give him a bunch of extra senses like infrared but also links him to the batcomputer for live feedback and info, he has lasers in his gauntlet that is hot enough to melt steel, darts and tranqs with some hefty sedatives, can make his suit become electrical (full body) kinda like Miles whenever he needs to (I know 99 has resistance, but it ain't like he's immune), flashbangs and stun grenades, knockout gas pellets, smoke bombs, etc.
Don't wanna look like I'm downplaying him but most of the arsenal he has would, pratically, do little against Miguel with a few exceptions. That's why I gave versatility to him.

invisible completely
Stealth would be off the table on this fight since both have enhanced senses.
but also legitimate flight and rocket thrusters
Advantage to Terry but Miguel would be able to, at least, keep up with his surfice scaling and given it's Nueva York, there's a lot of room to web-swing.
can make his suit become electrical (full body) kinda like Miles whenever he needs to (I know 99 has resistance, but it ain't like he's immune)
Yeah, can still damage him.

Terry could incapacitate Miguel via gas pellets, but Miguel could be able to do the same with his energy-based threads. I'll continue to lean towards him due to reach. His "webs" have greater reach than Terry's pellets since it's gas.

Gonna be redundant soon since Spider-Verse has an 8-C and Class M calc that got evaluated and we're waiting for an input on an 8-B+ calc

Don't wanna look like I'm downplaying him but most of the arsenal he has would, pratically, do little against Miguel with a few exceptions. That's why I gave versatility to him.
Most of it would work fine though? Sonic devices, laser beams, literal bombs and more. Some of that is instant incap even.
Terry's versatility eclipses 99's, he doesn't actually have anything Terry doesn't have except like, spider sense?
Stealth would be off the table on this fight since both have enhanced senses.
Terry has that atop stealth mastery, how good is his enhanced senses?
What's stopping terry from comboing it with other stuff? Make it harder to avoid blows, use it to get a hit with a laser beam by surprise, etc. It's not only useful for just stealth.
Advantage to Terry but Miguel would be able to, at least, keep up with his surfice scaling and given it's Nueva York, there's a lot of room to web-swing.
Not only does terry have surface scaling too, but free flight is slot better than web swing, and Ter has enough weaponry to sever the energy whips, pretty sure he even did so to Dee-Dee's energy whip once.
And it's not just mobility it grants, a rocket powered kick or using them to burn 99 pointblank, using it to boost his speed and power, etc.
Terry could incapacitate Miguel via gas pellets, but Miguel could be able to do the same with his energy-based threads. I'll continue to lean towards him due to reach. His "webs" have greater reach than Terry's pellets since it's gas.
Wdym? The suit has an insane resistance to energy based weaponry, and has even allowed him to break out of energy binds before? Why would energy threads be any different?

In fact, I don't think that's even possible, Terry has way higher lifting strength than what the threads can bond, they're Lowkey useless.

Gonna be redundant soon since Spider-Verse has an 8-C and Class M calc that got evaluated and we're waiting for an input on an 8-B+ calc
What if I said I have similar stuff for terry, but it's just cooking with the rest of the DCAU Batman CRT 😌 (expect it never tho, I still gotta do JL/U and tie in comics).

Back