• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beyblade G-REevolutionn Profiles

So first off I just wanted to ask, NANI? Why the heck don't these guys have profiles yet? Aside from that though, I have come through with some possible feats and scaling from characters of the OG Beyblade series. They're not as impressive as the Metal Saga beys, but they're pretty freaking strong nonetheless.

So for starters I'll start with a feat I think most people gloss over in Beyblade G-Revolution, I don't know how they manage to, but they do. In G-Revolution in the BBA final between Tyson and Kai the battle gets to such a point that they create their own pocket universe, you can say they actually make multiple stars which appear in the distance. (Though you can ignore that if you so wish as we know not if they're actual stars or just pockets of energy, though keep in mind they do twinkle and shine at varying degrees) as well as having the planets of the solar system in this pocket dimension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2aUFPG4uiQ (Watch from 2:55)

In that same link I just put up. Kai takes things up a notch and his bey Dranzer (We know it's his bey because he literally says its name) appears in the pocket dimension as a red giant star in the distance behind him. Tyson responds by calling upon his bey Dragoon who turns into some kind of comet or mass of cosmic energy that proceeds to collide with Dranzer (Redgiant Star Form) which actually causes Dranzer to EXPLODE. Again, beyspirits or as they're called in G-Revolution times, Bit Beasts. We also get more proof that the peeps in the crowd can see this as one of the commentators actually says in reference to Dranzer "Hate to tell you this Brad, but this battle is about to heat up, big time!" Pretty sure this justifies Dranzer being at least star level based off size alone since it apparently legit becomes a redgiant star or can at least create one, though last I checked the comparison between the average redgiant and our sun is quite massive. Large Star level for Dranzer and Dragoon I would say. This is also quite a ways before the final episode of the series too, so by the end of the series with say the Tyson vs Brooklyn fight, these two should be a heck of a lot more powerful. After the collision, we see that the resulting blast engulfs a significant portion of the planet in a flash of light. We're then treated with the clear as day sight of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune in that exact order all in the distance over a horizon of glittering water. (Watch from 3:43 to 4:32)

In all honesty, their pocket dimension looks like a near perfect replica of our solar system and the view beyond it, Pretty impressive feat considering this isn't the Metal Saga. Now onto speed, I mean depending on how you view the star feat you can say Dranzer is as fast as whatever it would take for a being that is literally a redgiant star to move. Of course, Dragoon would scale to this.

Dragoon is a lot like Kyoya's bey from the Metal Saga Leone, it manipulates wind and can use whatever is around it to further power up this ability. Dranzer controls fire obviously and can shoot its feathers like projectiles. This is all I have for now, further research shall be conducted.

Yes. He took his leave months ago. He did, however, say he will come back someday.

Back