• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Betty (Glitchtale) Vs Chara (Glitchtale) Rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.
This betty is so exxagerated, realistically, chara stomps, but against this exxagerated betty, I Think Chara again. betty has no acess to chara's weakness, but chara can easily kill betty.

Well they're both equally cringe but Chara, by a hair's breadth, is a little less cringey

However its too close, since it is like 10e-35 meters wide, the gap in cringiness I mean.

^ Yeah, didn't Tabbender say that Chara's Low 2-C thing was a hax that may not even be usable in combat?

Also, Betty is stated by WoG to be superior to God Asriel. The same Asriel that defeated Chara.

KingPin0422 said:
^ Yeah, didn't Tabbender say that Chara's Low 2-C thing was a hax that may not even be usable in combat?
Also, Betty is stated by WoG to be superior to God Asriel. The same Asriel that defeated Chara.
WoG does not know about "NO FANON TO CANON POWER SCALING ALLOWED!"

I... never mentioned canon Undertale.

I just wanted to bring up that Asriel, in Glitchtale's canon, is inferior to Betty.

And since it was Asriel who defeated GT Chara...

Also, I find it funny how you said that Glitchtale is Tier 8 at best, yet here you are, arguing that GT Chara is a genuine timeline buster.

"Look, Glitchtale peaks at low tier 7 rn, and yet, anything less than high tier 2 or low tier one is "Downplay"

Undyne the Undying is only, like, what? 8-A, and curbstomped betty. now is That a high tier 2 or low tier 1 feat? fugg no."

Okay maybe not Tier 8, but you explicitly said here that it peaked at Tier 7 in your eyes. It's in the comment section of her profile.

As for your first point, Betty had 26 Human SOULs when she killed Asriel. I am aware that they are likely far weaker than the ones Asriel had when fighting Chara, and she probably doesn't use them the same way a Monster would anyway, but it's still worth pointing out.

Now, the possibility is there that Camila wasn't referring to God Asriel when she said that Betty was stronger than him, but if she's weaker than Chara, then why would she be a threat at all?

Those were old comments that I no longer agree with

Also, Betty has shown 0 Timeline control

"Now, the possibility is there that Camila wasn't referring to God Asriel when she said that Betty was stronger than him, but if she's weaker than Chara, then why would she be a threat at all?"

Because she is trying to cause commotion between Monsters and Humans, and she can spreed here pink blobs and kill 10-C to 10-B characters with them

Also for the first comment, the last part is me referring to the what Betty Highballers see.

Doge and pupper said:
BattleReviews said:
Doge and pupper said:
Low 2-C >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> High 8-C

when was chara low 2-C?
Because she destroyed one universe
tnx for making me laugh because, that post doesnt even fit in this VS thread, its not a CRT,

no, chara didnt destroyed just 1 timeline, she destroyed more then 1001 timelines, i dont know how many, but canoncially, it was nearly the whole universe,

Uhh no.

"The files are game mechanics, and in absolutely no way imply that the game takes place in multiple timelines, which is heavily contradicted (both of these statements were refering to the power of the True Reset, which is basically what Chara used).

These files are just a way for the game to remember what you did before reseting, so that characters that can keep memories can act differently. They're not alternate timelines."

~Tabbender

Doge and pupper said:
Uhh no.

"The files are game mechanics, and in absolutely no way imply that the game takes place in multiple timelines, which is <a rel="nofollow" class="external text" href="https://youtu.be/SgiHl2kpMis?t=5m46s">heavily</a> <a rel="nofollow" class="external text" href="https://youtu.be/NBxjEut4A7U?t=43s">contradicted</a> (both of these statements were refering to the power of the True Reset, which is basically what Chara used).

These files are just a way for the game to remember what you did before reseting, so that characters that can keep memories can act differently. They're not alternate timelines."

~Tabbender
i dont think so, it didnt gave me proof,

Thing is, Asriel and Flowey were referring to Chara's "True reset" aka her one shotting everything. They say "This timeline"

Unless you give me evidence of each timeline containing an multiverse, Chara is Low 2-C, not 2-B

Doge and pupper said:
Thing is, Asriel and Flowey were referring to Chara's "True reset" aka her one shotting everything. They say "This timeline"
Unless you give me evidence of each timeline containing an multiverse, Chara is Low 2-C, not 2-B
1. she didnt destroy 1 timeline, it was multiple timelines

Doge and pupper said:
Have you not watched the videos?
1. i did, but let me say this

2. i am from fiction, why should i waste watching the video while i can just teleport to the moment it happened, i did, and it seems to contradict ur statement

You need to watch a small bit of the videos and see asriel and flowey refer to one timeline, not 1000.

Also, you are not sans. get over it.

Doge and pupper said:
You need to watch a small bit of the videos and see asriel and flowey refer to one timeline, not 1000.
Also, you are not sans. get over it.
i know, i am his twin, mortal being,

go read the respect thread of undertale on VS battle wiki, this helps you understand

1. Mortal? I am the Lord Doggo, the meme god. MORTAL?! U WOT M8?

2. I am not going on VSBW, Because they make up things, like Save Files being Timelines.

Doge and pupper said:
1. Mortal? I am the Lord Doggo, the meme god. MORTAL?! U WOT M8?
2. I am not going on VSBW, Because they make up things, like Save Files being Timelines.
1. first of all, your not a god, you are just a dog, pretending to be a dead meme,

2. make a CRT about it then

1. I AM THE MEME GOD, I CAN MANIPULATE ALL MEMES, REVIVING DOGE, MANIPULATING THE BORDERS OF LIFE AND DEATH CUZ YUKARI YAKUMO GOT NOTHIN' ON ME!

2. Why should I? All they would do is close the thread as "Horrible amounts of Downplay" because the Undyne is 2-B via abusing stat scaling. Also they say that Asriel can SAVE + LOAD although I watched they Asriel Dreemurr fight trillions upon trillions of times on youtube and He didn't save or load, In fact, He would've save + loaded when he realized he was losing to frisk

Doge and pupper said:
1. I AM THE MEME GOD, I CAN MANIPULATE ALL MEMES, REVIVING DOGE, MANIPULATING THE BORDERS OF LIFE AND DEATH CUZ YUKARI YAKUMO GOT NOTHIN' ON ME!
2. Why should I? All they would do is close the thread as "Horrible amounts of Downplay" because the Undyne is 2-B via abusing stat scaling. Also they say that Asriel can SAVE + LOAD although I watched they Asriel Dreemurr fight trillions upon trillions of times on youtube and He didn't save or load, In fact, He would've save + loaded when he realized he was losing to frisk
1. no, your a dog, and a dead meme

2. not my problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back