• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Better Not Wear A White Shirt To This (Bendy vs. Inkling, Requiem) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
Now that the forum move is finally coming to an end, I believe that now is the perfect time to bring an old match I had created twice over back from the dead. Formerly closed twice due to expected and finally executed upgrades which made this a stomp, these changes have since been revoked, and this firey hot match can finally be finished! So, will the inky devil rise from the depths and drag his foe down into the abyss? Or, will the squid kid finally pull the plug on this corrupted cartoon? Today, we find out!

In the red corner, we have Bendy from Bendy and the Ink Machine, and in the blue corner, we have the Inkling from Splatoon.

latest
latest

• This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
  • Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.
  • Neither character are allowed any outside help.
  • Inkling is not allowed any of her special weapons, and Bendy is allowed to transform into his Beast form.
  • This battle takes place in Moray Towers, giving the Inkling the home-field advantage.
  • Speed is equalized.
With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Bendy: 0

Inkling: 7
(Stupits, ThisThingisReallyBroken, Roachman40, konr1067, JustANormalLemon, Jimmy.robinson.5909, Tllmbrg)

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Isnt Inkling much more skilled and experienced?
Actually, I'd give the skill and combat experience vote to the Inkling, considering its daily battles against other Inklings, along with other plot events that occurred in the games, such as their fight with DJ Octavio.

Yes, honestly. This is literally going to be an extreme game of Splatoon for the Inkling here.

And Bendy does have quite a number of tricks he can pull to get a win.

I remember being told before that squid ink =/= pen ink, so I'm not sure if Bendy would be able to use Inkling's ink. He could, but I'm not sure.

...Same way he always does? He may not be able to corrupt Inlling's ink, but he sure as heck can corrupt Inkling herself through his standard tactics.

He can clog her out with his ink. Essentially, he drowns her in his ink, much like the many employees at Joey Drew Studios.

Ah okay, though the Inkling has numerous barriers and other equipment that protect them from that sort of thing happening

wouldn't bendy just absorb the inkling attacks of ink?

I read what has already been discussed, so... bendy doesn't have much to do, especially not being in the studio, my vote goes to the inkling

Back