• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Turf War - Bendy Vs. Agent 3 (Bendy Vs. Splatoon)

It's about to get messy.

• Agent 3 is 9-B+, though has attacks higher than their listed value
  • Bendy is in his Beast Bendy key, making him 9-A
  • The AP difference is roughly 6×, however Agent 3 can close the gap via Specials to an unknown degree
  • The battle takes place in neutral territory (SBA). No pre-existing ink, no Spawn Points
  • SBA otherwise
8F2DB96AA08B1EC48FA06E88561CB7E5364C5231

THE INK DEMON:
splatoon___agent_3_by_miamitu_ddey6bm-fullview.jpg

THE CAPTAIN:

Last edited:
I would say if bendy hits her he can do massive damage plus with teleporting it may be harder for her to hit him but if she lands a hit bendy will probably be confused
I say the best thing bendy has in this is fear manipulation

I can equalize speed, that'll help. I assumed Bendy having higher combat speed meant that 3's higher reactions wouldn't be too much of a deal

EDIT: Actually, with the new wonky speed rule, it just makes Bendy have slower combat speed. Hmmm

Last edited:
Well since speed is equalized shouldn't bendy be able to hit agent 3 and make her go insane.

Bendy also has a huge experience edge over her

And assuming Bendys AP=his durability

His durability should be 6x hers because she is able to survive getting shot by others

Also bendy could just make ink if he desired as his profile states

And bendy could possibly make a ink hand to hold agent 3 and more her go insane and beat her up

And bendys fear manipulation could make her slip up

And he could just make the area darker so if would be harder for her

and if bendy gets a hold of her she wouldn't be able to escape due to bendys superior strength

if bendy needs to get close he can just teleport

Bendy can also hold her down and consume her soul, Killing her I think

3 should have range tho
And combat skill

Last edited:
Back