• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best/Worst Win-Loss Ratios on the Wiki per Tier

DarkGrath

Top Tiering Advisor in Liyue
She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
This is something I've been curious about for a little while now. Thought I might as well make it a thread! Who, in each tier, has the best win-loss ratio, and who has the worst? To make things simpler, here are some rules.

1: The character must have at least 5 concluded matches. This is an important one I want to establish, since I'm sure there are tons of characters with just one or two wins/losses who you could argue have the best or worst ratio. I want to leave those kinds of characters out, they're a bit boring for this kind of list.

2: If 2 characters have an equivalent win-loss ratio, it can be decided by whoever has more overall wins or losses (depending on whether they're going for the highest win or loss position). For example, for the position of "Worst win/loss ratio" between two characters with a ratio of 1-3 and 2-6, the second character would get the spot because they have more overall losses. Am I making sense? Probably not.

3: If two characters have the exact same ratio (such as two characters having a ratio of 3-7, or something along those lines) then they can share a spot.

4: Only count wins and losses for the character if it lines up with their tier. If a character is applying for a 4-A spot, but most of their wins and losses are in a 7-B key, then those wins/losses won't be counted into the ratio.

5: Please specify how many wins and losses the character has in their key in your comment. This just makes comparisons a bit easier, especially for characters in tons of different tiers.

6: blue, blue, please, stop spamming Thanos comments. i have to say this in advance

So, let's go!

0:

Best: VOID

Worst: TRANSCENDENT

High 1-A:

Best:

Worst:

1-A:

Best:

Worst:

Low 1-A:

Best:

Worst:

High 1-B:

Best:

Worst:

1-B:

Best:

Worst:

Low 1-C:

Best:

Worst:

2-A:

Best:

Worst:

2-B:

Best:

Worst:

2-C:

Best:

Worst:

Low 2-C:

Best: Dante (Devil May Cry) (7 to 0)

Worst:

High 3-A:

Best:

Worst:

3-A:

Best:

Worst:

3-B:

Best:

Worst:

3-C:

Best:

Worst:

4-A:

Best:

Worst:

4-B:

Best:

Worst:

High 4-C:

Best:

Worst:

4-C:

Best:

Worst:

Low 4-C:

Best:

Worst:

High 5-A:

Best:

Worst:

5-A:

Best:

Worst:

5-B:

Best:

Worst:

Low 5-B:

Best:

Worst:

5-C:

Best:

Worst:

High 6-A:

Best:

Worst:

6-A:

Best:

Worst:

High 6-B:

Best:

Worst:

6-B:

Best:

Worst:

Low 6-B:

Best:

Worst:

High 6-C:

Best:

Worst:

6-C:

Best:

Worst:

High 7-A:

Best:

Worst:

7-A:

Best: Mami Tomoe (8 to 2)

Worst:

7-B:

Best:

Worst:

Low 7-B:

Best:

Worst:

High 7-C:

Best:

Worst:

7-C:

Best:

Worst:

Low 7-C:

Best:

Worst:

8-A:

Best:

Worst:

8-B:

Best:

Worst:

High 8-C:

Best:

Worst:

8-C:

Best: Homer Simpso (8 to 1)

Worst: Gumball Watterso (0 to 20)

9-A:

Best: Geralt of Rivia (7 to 0)

Worst:

9-B:

Best: Arthur Morga (8 to 0)

Worst:

9-C:

Best:

Worst: Thunder McQuee (2 to 19)

10-A:

Best:

Worst:

10-B:

Best:

Worst:

10-C:

Best:

Worst:

11-A:

Best:

Worst:

11-B:

Best:

Worst:

11-C:

Best:

Worst:

Eh, let's not include the incons.

How many of James Bond's wins and losses are in his 9-B key?

Hl3 or bust said:
Jesus (Madness Combat) has a really damn good win-rate for 9-A, along with most of his verse really
Well, he doesn't quite have 5 concluded matches. Again, I kind of want to avoid the characters who have amazing ratios simply due to having so few concluded matches.

AogiriKira said:
Randall Flagg actually has a pretty good W/L Ratio for a 9-B

He has 5 victories and 0 losses
Were they all in 9-B though?

I feel like I should remove that rule, it's making things complicated

DarkGrath said:
AogiriKira said:
Randall Flagg actually has a pretty good W/L Ratio for a 9-B

He has 5 victories and 0 losses
Were they all in 9-B though?

I feel like I should remove that rule, it's making things complicated
Yeah. Randall's only key is 9-B, the higher tiers you see on his page are from hax only.

Actually.

MCU Thanos no longer has it for 5-A.

It is currently 7-11.

BUT 1 of the matches is a stomp. 1 of them had some BS reasoning. and one of them is outdated.

So it would be 7-8 after those 3 matches get removed (altough I doubt one of them would get removed since grace got ended a LONG time ago)

Plus. 2 others are outdated if the CRT gets fixed due to them being stomps for the other characters favour.

So in the end. It will likely be 6-7 in a few days time

6 wins (Waluigi, Tails, The Magic School Bus, Fuse, Trigon, and Anime Kirby)

7 losses (Rohan, Chowder, Kars, Megaman, Hela, Mewtwo, Rick)

Although I bet it will change VERY soon against Thanos's favour due to the omega nerf due to fate fans making him one of the weakest 7-B's on the site. but for now, he won't get the sad title

Thunder McQueen (JJBA) should be worst for 9-C. 2 wins and 19 losses.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Dante (DMC) for 3-A and Low 2-C

14 wins and 2 losses

Misogi Kumagawa for 8-B 13 wins - 3 losses
I've only put him down for Low 2-C, since he has 7 wins and 0 losses in that key. In 3-A he doesn't actually have much of an impressive ranking either way.

GoCommitDi said:
GoCommitDi said:
Gumball has 12 losses now, and still no wins (one of the only few fights he was winning got abandoned again)
TELL ME THE NAME!!!!!
WE NEED TO SAVE GUMBALL!!!!
His fight with the minecraft player
I remeber That fight was a stomp for Gumball
I mean, somebody did argue steve can't be knocked out

Back