• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Physiques on the Wiki

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
^^^^^^^

On this thread, we must determine and discuss who has the best physiques on the wiki.

By physique, I mean the musculature, aesthetics, and shape of a person's body. Basically, who has the perfect body?

This thread is not meant to be some kind of top 10 or whatever list (Though it can be if that's what the people want). I just want to discuss something other than power :> We can also debate between certain chars. Maybe have some body-building battles?

So yeah, feel free to comment who you think has the greatest physique in fiction. Make sure to provide evidence. 🧐

Last edited:
the dragon of dojima solos
yakuza-yakuza-kiwami2.gif

I have the perfect guy for this lol

Give me a sec to find the perfect image (he doesn't have the best physique in fiction, but he's toned the **** out).

Austin Theory (Professional Wrestler) won a bodybuilding contest at the age of 17.

pjNMbzG.jpg

Here's an image of his current physique:

jwpwk4hz7cs61.jpg
God damn man's not even from fiction but **** it that physique looks like it's straight outta a comic book, so I'll let it slide.

Man's probably juiced up but that's still mad impressive either way.

Solid physique.

Ayo what? Didn't drink any water? ?? ?? ?? ??
Water depletion. He weighed 183 lbs at the time he did the contest. He gained hella weight after a couple of days.

I think I worded it terribly.

Basically that physique you see there is 100% authentic (no roids used).

he literally starts wearing a belt that strongmen use for deadlifts
Honestly never noticed that detail before, pretty neat and radiates massive amounts of chad aura.

Anyways, Guile has a pretty good physique, and him and the rest of the verse obviously love doing grip exercises because of the fact they all have massive hands.

Homosexual.

Anyways Asta from black clover, especially post timeskip, is just raw brick wall, he literally starts wearing a belt that strongmen use for deadlifts

Screenshot_20191122-224733_YouTube.jpg
Oh yeah, seen scans of this guy post-time skip. I was surprised this is the main character of a ******* shounen.

All shounen protagonists nowadays kinda have the same, lean-but-built body type.

Asta on the other hand... The dude is ******* buff. Big arms, big legs, all around a giant guy for his size.🔥

Honestly never noticed that detail before, pretty neat and radiates massive amounts of chad aura.

Anyways, Guile has a pretty good physique, and him and the rest of the verse obviously love doing grip exercises because of the fact they all have massive hands.
Oh my god. Bro's arms are wider than his head.

Large hands are great. Grip strength and big hands are underrated. W post.

Back