• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Physiques on the Wiki

images

I hereby grant you the title of the only objectively correct member on this entire forum.
**** now i wanna do farmer walks today
Farmer walks are deadly bro.

I do grip strength training every time I go to the gym. I must crush people's hands, and win every arm wrestle.

(Don't worry about it)

Champion of all anime/manga physiques tbh.

10/10 size
10/10 proportions
10/10 vascularity/condioning
10/10 symmetry
10/10 looks

Fire.

BRO HAVE YOU SEEN THE COMPETITION?

This guy (On the right) would ******* KILL ME.
I dunno man, list me the cons again, I have two pros here:
  • Get to smack *************
  • You can have your soul thrice removed by Eddie Hall's russian cousin

Sounds like a good time.

Speaking of underrated shit, which character (that has been nominated in this thread) has the best obliques? Obliques and forearms have got to be the most underrated when it comes to physiques.

Back