• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Outlier or Downgrade?

What is the best outlier somebody has ever used against you, or the best downgrade?

Teh Rules :

- It has to be genuine, so no trolls who are joking, and no feats that you consider outliers but the wiki does not.

- Do not mention a name if it's going to get the person harrassed.

- Be somewhat respectful of the person.

- Don't make this a hate thread.

- Don't make it obvious who the person is, eg. do not mention the character that they like or downplay.

For me it's this Goku downplayer who tried to say that it's the way that their energy clashes and not the feat, they also said that it's the shockwaves doing the damage, which is contradictory, they said more, but i tore it apart.

People said that Goku got bruised by a bullet, so Goku's durability cannot be anywhere near planet level let alone universal. Heh.

"Simo couldn't even beat AS, and doesn't even scale up to him. The only reason why Simon won Is because AS accepted his death. Simon is fodder and gets mangled by Low Tier [Dragon Ball Characters]"

"Lol, Just accept the fact Simon is fodder and almost died fighting someone he doesn't even scale up to. Hell, I bet even Natsu can beat Simon. XD"

He was serious.

It's worse when they think Ultra Instinct has the same weakness. Another one is "ki Control is just headcanon" and that the DB could also never be even Planet level since their punches and missed attacks don't atomize the planet.

" Yamcha can't win because he lost to a Saibamen, hehe, I bet he lost to Bulma, and Magikarp and everyone else."

It wasn't his fault that everyone can only be defeated by other Saiyans.

Okay that this doesn't count much since Universe Survival saga, but he is the only one that receives the short end of the stick, in all possible situations

Back