• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Girl for every tier

TeenAngel101 said:
Why the **** is Astolfo listed as the 7-B one?
He's a ******* DUDE.

I'm pretty sure the guy who suggested him was making a joke, and the OP seriously added him.
If you've checked previous Astolfo threads in the past you'll see I know that.

But he's cute, so why not.

If you've checked previous Astolfo threads in the past you'll see I know that.

But he's cute, so why not.

Sorry, didn't see it was you who made it.

10-C and below: None, because no one cares about such lowly tiers.

10-B: You. Yes. YOU!

10-A: Those athletic folk out there readin' this.

9-C: Those even more athletic folk out there readin' this.

9-B: C'mon guys, we can't kick off this list with some random nobody. So we decided, hey, Envy's girly enough. So why not pick her?

9-A: Truly, we have no better choice than to put the Pyro in as our top pick for the small building busters. Why don't you give her a shot?

8-C: Alvida. Who's the most beautiful woman in the seas? We surely didn't want to get mauled by her while we picked our building destroying candidates!

8-B: Gotta say, Hisoka is definitely good waifu material.

8-A: Clearly. It's not any of those RWBY thots that have made it for our pick as best MCB buster girl. For this, we have deemed Orochimaru, to be the crowned winner of it! See, that's a beautiful girl right there!

7-C: Let's have a round of applause for Giselle Gewelle! Who doesn't love a necromancer? Who cares if she is in fact biologically male, she looks like a girl, therefore she qualifies!

7-B: This gorgeous hulk of beauty, her name and title ever walk amongst this thread. For her name is Therazane. Someone with this level of awe inspiring power should not be left unremembered, and this thread is the perfect way to leave that mark etched in memory. Although, we cannot leave other gems far behind. Thus, I have left an honorable mention for one Gowther, from NNT.

7-A: No character has diversified 7-A girls more than the introduction of Astolfo's prof--... Wait, what? Who wrote this? I'm going to sneak in a better candidate for our best Mountain busting woman... Emporio Ivankov! Yes! Ivankov! You think he's a male? Ha, look at what he can turn into! Far better than any other mountain busting girl out there!

6-C: We searched far and wide for this one. But alas, we had no suitable girls, until we found her. Yes. Her. Please welcome... Kouha Re!

6-B: Big Mom?! More like Big MILF! She destroys whole countries with her weight and her majestic, spunky lips! No wonder her crew is so large, and so fabulous!

6-A: Ragyō_Kiryüi. I don't care what you guys say, her theme makes her singlehandedly win this position!

5-C: I think we've got just enough Sauce for us to bribe Sasuke Uchiha into becoming today's pick for best girl of Moon level destructive capacity! Look at that hetero ship sail!

5-B: They say he's genderless? Ha! Genderless my ass. Let's be real here. Aiwass is waifu material.

5-A: As the friend of the one who manipulates SBA himself, she is surely a shoo in for the top pick of 5-A. However, if we were to pick a runner-up, I would've hand chosen the most useless 2hu of them all!

4-C: While Saikou remains reluctant to give his favorite 2hu Okuu, who is the best 4-C girl there is... I'm just kidding, Utsuho Reiuji sucks. The real best 4-C girl as we all know is Starkiller Base. It's literally in the name, she's based asf. I mean, look at how hot she is. You can follow the point I'm making here.

4-B: You fools. The God Emperor of Mankind transcends all gender boundaries... as such he is naturally the best girl.

4-A: Well, I hope you folks have come far and wide to read through this top list. But we've reached the pinnacle of star busting before we reach into the galaxies and universes and beyond. And at the top of this ladder, lies the Mother, or Abeloth, so to speak.

3-C: "Virgo" obviously means "Virgin", and the zodiac sign Virgo is represented by a Maiden. So of course, Virgo Shaka it is, for best girl amongst galaxy busters.

3-A: Amongst any universe buster there must be a side of galaxy fries. So we've picked Aleister Crowley to step in for our winner of best 3-A girl. **** no if he's a "male", it says so on the profile. Some of his possibilities are indeed female, and if Gurren Lagann's taught us anything, if its possible, then it will happen.

3-B: The Gourmet Gods! One of them if not two of them look female of course so therefore they count! And I'm starving already, speaking of "gourmet." So don't take this pick as biased or anything...

2-C: Just Monika-- Off the stage, you! Everyone knows that the best girl is Whis! He She looks like a woman! And as someone who can remain chill in the presence of someone as hot headed as Beezus, I'd say Whis beats Monika out. Any day.

2-B: Find a way to Count Bleck's Chaos Heart! You know you wanna~ (and **** no he ain't no male Count Bleck's a female through and through, obvly not for the sake of yuri shipping anyway)

2-A: Ok ok, if you're not a fan of traps you've come to the right place. With here's Mem Aleph! No strings attached, and a certain winner for the best 2-A woman.

1-C: Easy. Nanashi.

1-B: Ohohoho! Did you think we'd pick a THOT like Beatrice, Bernkastel, or some other weeb girl!? No. For a tier as majestic and great as One Bee, we must call in the clean up crew. The ultimate weapon to bust and erase all thots. Call in... THE THOT ROBOT.

1-A: Ok ok, let's go back to serious business. Now we've come this far. But still, we have but one character that -really- qualifies for best girl in 1-A. And that my friends, is the rambling NEET Mercurius. ACTA EST FABULA indeed! Though, if we were to have a contender for such good waifus at an undimensioned level, I would also have a runner-up of Nyarlathotep. No not from the Trash Mythos. From Masterpiecebane.

0: None other than Azzy herself! Don't believe me? Google it!

Back