• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Weakest Characters for Every Tier

Arceus can be the weakest low 1-C
He is baseline 5D
And most of his hax are not even 5D from what i heard
pretty sure that there are far weaker Low 1-Cs who have no resistances and 3D bodies, making them suseptible to stuff that is 3D and 4D

Arceus can be the weakest low 1-C
He is baseline 5D
And most of his hax are not even 5D from what i heard
Arceus is above baseline 5-D actually
Also can’t even be touched by most 5-D characters
Also the reasoning for Arceus not having 5-D hax means 99% of higher D characters do not have most of their hax scale to their Tier

1. Ditto - as long as you don’t fall incredulously short of their above average battle IQ you can usually win through experience. Their wins come from people so low in intelligence that Ditto becomes better skilled at using their own abilities in a matter of moments.
The definition of "incredulously":
  1. In an incredulous manner; tending to disbelieve; skeptically.
I considered nominating some of the Paper Mario characters (At least 2 have below average intelligence, very few useful abilities, & almost all of them have very low range, which are particularly underwhelming considering their tier.) but some of the abilities they have are very good, so I'm unsure they'd actually qualify.

The definition of "incredulously":
  1. In an incredulous manner; tending to disbelieve; skeptically.
I considered nominating some of the Paper Mario characters (At least 2 have below average intelligence, very few useful abilities, & almost all of them have very low range, which are particularly underwhelming considering their tier.) but some of the abilities they have are very good, so I'm unsure they'd actually qualify.
This thread is dead, here the new one

Back