• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Weakest Characters for Every Tier

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
Reviving this dead topic again, idk how many other times it has been done, but ye.

The last time it happened in this thread, but a lot has changed since then. So many characters got upgraded, a few downgraded, and some just got deleted I think. So, yeah.

So, what are the current top 5 weakest characters in each tier?

Notes:
  • Characters who reach a certain tier via a specific attack or ability only, such as being a tier with prep time, ED, or something similar, then can't be added here. People like Doom are allowed, as they are able to reach other tiers physically, but people like Rick won't be allowed. We also need to take their other stats into account. If you have got any, then bring them forward and we can discuss them.
  • Possibly/likely ratings are fine, however.

0:

High 1-A:

1-A:

1. Featherine Augustus Aurora

Low 1-A:

High 1-B:

1-B:

High 1-C:

1-C:

1. Kamen Rider Sango

Low 1-C:

2-A:

1. Doomguy/Doom Characters

2. Elyon

2-B:

2-C:

Low 2-C:

1. Super Mecha Sonic

High 3-A:

1. Jesse (Minecraft)

2. Elyon

3-A:

1. Dog God

3-B:

3-C:

1. "Goddess" of Explosions

2. Pc-98 Era Touhou characters - See some of their profiles

3. Marvel Characters such as Firelord, Black Knight, Sabretooth, and many more.

4-A:

1. Hatsune Miku

2. Danny Phantom (The Universe) - They don't have much in terms of abilities (Jack Fenton, Maddie Fenton, Jazz Fenton and so on) and majority of their ghost hunting equipment are only super effective against ghosts so that wouldn't have much.

4-B:

High 4-C:

1. Arcia Rinslet

2. Helios

4-C:

Low 4-C:

High 5-A:

5-A:

5-B:

Low 5-B:

5-C:

1. Roshi

High 6-A:

1. Dog God

6-A:

High 6-B:

6-B:

Low 6-B:

High 6-C:

6-C:

High 7-A:

7-A:

7-B:

Low 7-B:

1. Bennett

High 7-C:

1. The Elder

7-C:

Low 7-C:

8-A:

8-B:

High 8-C:

8-C:

1. Cultists - with Dynamite only

9-A:

1. Thomas The Tank Engine - not getting one shot and/or being capable of moving off of train tracks are instant tickets to victory here. He does have two victories but they’re both from extremely specific circumstances and against characters who could definitely beat at least 5 other people in their tiers

2. Titan Souls characters - via Large size

9-B:

1. SCP-504

2. Faust - no combat knowledge

3. Cultists - with Handgun only

4. Thomas The Tank Engine - not getting one shot and/or being capable of moving off of train tracks are instant tickets to victory here. He does have two victories but they’re both from extremely specific circumstances and against characters who could definitely beat at least 5 other people in their tiers

9-C:

1. SCP-504

10-A:

10-B:

1. Sayori

10-C:

11-A:

11-B:

11-C:

Varies:

1. Ditto - as long as you don’t fall incredulously short of their above average battle IQ you can usually win through experience. Their wins come from people so low in intelligence that Ditto becomes better skilled at using their own abilities in a matter of moments.

Unknown:

1. Cultists - no actual combat stuff listed

Last edited by a moderator:
Are characters that reach a tier solely through attacks/techniques/equipment allowed to be submitted for those tiers? For example John Constantine is Low 1-C/1-A via equipment, would he qualify for those? I also have a couple scientist-type characters who only reach tiers via prep.

Hmm, no, unfortunately. I think if we allow that, then too many characters can qualify for it, especially for low 2c and 2c.

I should add that to OP

Notes:
  • Characters who reach a certain tier via a specific attack or ability only, such as being a tier with prep time, ED, or something similar, then can't be added here. People like Doom are allowed, as they are able to reach other tiers physically, but people like Rick won't be allowed. We also need to take their other stats into account. If you have got any, then bring them forward and we can discuss them.
  • Possibly/likely ratings are fine, however.
I added this bit now^

What about Elyon for High 3-A / 2-A? She's that tier with her magic power (it's not a single ability/item) she's pretty slow especially when compared to other characters in those tiers.

Just out of curiosity, does their Hax affect their rating? Or is it just raw stats?

Just out of curiosity, does their Hax affect their rating? Or is it just raw stats?
Yes. Raw stats mostly, but if they have got extremely powerful Hax, they probably won't belong here.

Elyon, I think Griffin mentioned on some versus thread that they don't use their powerful Hax too often or in combat? So they should be fine. But someone like Constantine, no. Because he is just too busted.

What about Elyon for High 3-A / 2-A? She's that tier with her magic power (it's not a single ability/item) she's pretty slow especially when compared to other characters in those tiers.
I dunno, it's true that she's slow but she does have EE and a bunch of other hax, I don't think speed should be the only factor or this would just become top 5 slowest per tier.

Anyway here's a couple suggestions:
  • Faust: Barely x2 baseline, has zero combat knowledge and will choose to run from foes, even comparable ones, she can heal herself but her Damage Reduction doesn't actually help her much.
  • Cultists: Not sure if this counts since they're only tiered via their equipment but they're just dudes with 8-C dynamite and 9-B guns. The Dynamite in particular is relatively easy to dodge, guns I guess are more effective.
  • Tokio Morishima: Is pretty athletic but has no real combat know-how, not to mention he's barely lucid half the time and insanely depressed.
  • The Elder: About x3 baseline AP which isn't too bad in such a small tier but it's literally just an incredibly slow, lumbering giant who is a complete pacifist and will rather die than fight back.
  • Generally Titan Souls characters tend to be pretty weak for their tiers given they just get their AP from their sizes and have some weak point for enemies to use. Shadow of the Colossus Colossi suffer from the same, except they're way slower and more lumbering, I think just about any of them deserve a spot here save for Wander who's just a dude and Celosia/Cenobia, who are smaller and more nimble.
So they should be fine. But someone like Constantine, no. Because he is just too busted.
Vertigo Constantine can't use his hax in combat either lol

Huh, then I might add Constantine.

As for Elyon, I believe Griffin said they can't (or won't?) use their hax most of the time?

Also, I will put the cultist dude at both for now. I wonder what their physical thing is.

You put JC in 11-B lol

Also I don't think he belongs in 10-B, he's not mindblowing but he has some brawling know-how and 10-B includes young teens who he'd absolutely destroy.

****, I didn't see. In my defense, just woke up 🗿

Also, what tier would you recommend for JC?

Rocky for 6-A. His AP is low and his attack consists of walking

Rocky for 6-A. His AP is low and his attack consists of walking
Idk tbh, High-Mid is pretty fast so he's a good stone wall. Literally.

I know that doomguy is only Massively Hypersonic+. Not sure about the others

For 5-C I nominate Hong Meiling & Master Roshi.

Meiling Hax wise is better than fine but her AP is just >35 exatons which is x1,2 above baseline (granted she's above said value but by a unknown amount).

Roshi is very, very, very tiny above baseline and even then he can't use this power reliable during his first keys (mostly for a Kamehameha only)

I think her hax is too much unless she isn't a combat orientated character?

Roshi should be fine ig

As for Elyon, I believe Griffin said they can't (or won't?) use their hax most of the time?
Yes, it's out of character for W.I.T.C.H. characters to use their hax in character. Elyon was enraged when she used Existence Erasure, and her main combat moves are shockwave/energy beams.

Hmm I see. I think she is fine to stay until we get even weaker characters.

I think her hax is too much unless she isn't a combat orientated character?
Meiling definitely doesn't belong here, she's very combat oriented, scales to infinite speed, has decent passives, this, mid-godly regen, and a bunch of other shit. Honestly could make a case for her being among the stronger non-smurf 5-Cs. Not to mention she's still missing a lot of shit.

Like the last thread

Super Mecha Sonic for Low 2-C, he can only use his super form for a few seconds
Hatsune Miku for 4-A, only has Averge Human level durability, and Type 8 doesn’t look combat applicable
Will add

Would Esmeralda be qualified for a spot in 9-B or 9-A for being completely immobile unless in water? Her hax is projectile based so it can be dodged.
That explosion seems tad bit busted. But will add until a replacement is found

Bennett for Low 7-B, his supernatural bad luck is so bad that he has to fight against people leagues below his pay-grade in order to actually have any chance of success at all normally. Against people in the same tier he’s toast

Oh also the win farmed guys

Thomas The Tank Engine for 9-B and 9-A, not getting one shot and/or being capable of moving off of train tracks are instant tickets to victory here. He does have two victories but they’re both from extremely specific circumstances and against characters who could definitely beat at least 5 other people in their tiers

Ditto might be a shout for varies (if not Number 1 in the long term) as long as you don’t fall incredulously short of their above average battle IQ you can usually win through experience. Their wins come from people so low in intelligence that Ditto becomes better skilled at using their own abilities in a matter of moments. Is there really 5 varies characters that can apply to?

Back