• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Weakest Characters for Every Tier

While I'm not into SCP, SCP-504 seems to qualify. It's a tomato that charges you at high speeds if you make a bad joke and is otherwise completely immobile and even edible. It also destroys itself when charging and given speed equal you could very easily dodge it.

While I'm not into SCP, SCP-504 seems to qualify. It's a tomato that charges you at high speeds if you make a bad joke and is otherwise completely immobile and even edible. It also destroys itself when charging and given speed equal you could very easily dodge it.
Kamen Rider Sango for 1-C spot.

He lack of the haxes and abilities compared to most characters in his tier.
Will add

Also poor tomato. Sadge

That could work, ye. Speed is still an issue but can add until much weaker characters are added.

Oh god. She will forever be no 1 on the 4c spot lol

Also kinda busy but will definitely add them asap.

I mean if they can't beat other tier 0 characters on the wiki then they are the weakest on that tier or am i wrong?

But don't hax need feats to be impressive? So if one verse has bigger cosmology but less hax but one verse has far lesser cosmology with alot of hax dosen't that mean verse with bigger cosmology wins because no hax will be also to affect them?

RW and probability could be hella op tho.
probability probably refers to Food Luck, only for defensive uses (potentially dodging attacks) so not really potent.
Probability Manipulation with Food Luck which deflects even omnidirectional attacks, and works on atomic level up to stellar range (used by Joa, Toriko, Midora etc

For RW if it doesn't have justifications and the description in the Notable Attacks section then there's a high chance that it is either straight up wank or insignificant (very minor uses), especially considering the outdated state of the verse atm.

Mia Fey for 10-A
She’s 10-B physically and has no combat experience.
From what I can tell, her soul and mind hax requires her to have evidence of her opponent’s secrets and under most circumstances just results in the target confessing to a crime. The air manipulation is telegraphed and generally doesn’t hurt people.

Why is Tier 1-A not Jean Gray, She doesn't have can even ability "Beyond-Dimensional Existence" and ability she had was That is not outstanding at all when compared to character in tier 1-A.

Why is Tier 1-A not Jean Gray, She doesn't have can even ability "Beyond-Dimensional Existence" and ability she had was That is not outstanding at all when compared to character in tier 1-A.
Idk what 6ou said but she is definitely far from the weakest. Also see phoenix

Mia Fey for 10-A
She’s 10-B physically and has no combat experience.
From what I can tell, her soul and mind hax requires her to have evidence of her opponent’s secrets and under most circumstances just results in the target confessing to a crime. The air manipulation is telegraphed and generally doesn’t hurt people.
Hmmm... I mean the social influencing is also a big thing. And summoning and purification too. Hmmm

Arceus can be the weakest low 1-C
He is baseline 5D
And most of his hax are not even 5D from what i heard

Back