• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best blondes boss battle Cynthia vs Tsunade

Speed equalized
Cynthia is using her diamond and pearl team. Battle takes place at indigo plateau.
Both are in character and have standard equipment. Winner by ko.

Cynthia: XXKINGXX69, AdNiBN002, Nierre, SlendVeny, Stillwinston, Arceus0x,

theultimate5105

Tusnade:
Incon:

Last edited:
No fear resistance on Cynthia's profile, so its a stomp match because Tsunade will use it if bloodlusted

Cynthia would obviously throw her Pokemon out first and they have projectile attacks that can protect her. Especially since she's willing to kill

Tsunades fear Manipulation seemingly just makes the opponent scared. How exactly does that allow her to win like. Cynthia faced down giratina. She would just get too scared to tell her pokemon what to do? They could just attack anyway to protect their trainer. Nevermind I looked through the manga she gets scared all the time.
Maybe Cyrus would have it because he doesn't show emotions lol.

Last edited:
in game hell no, in anime? Not sure haven't seen all her fights
I guess that's why I'm a bit confused as to tsunade beating her via fear Manipulation. Cynthia's only gonna send out 1 pokemon at a time to fight. She's not really a combatant herself. Would tsunade in character really try to kill the trainer in a pokemon battle?

Ok sure. Cynthia would likely send out more than 1 Pokemon if she's willing to kill in character, but I can't confirm this. Her Garchomp starts by charging at the enemy or using Draco Meteor

Ok sure. Cynthia would likely send out more than 1 Pokemon if she's willing to kill in character, but I can't confirm this. Her Garchomp starts by charging at the enemy or using Draco Meteor
This is in character. She normally sends out spirtomb first. Tsunade can get around it by throwing rocks n such. It has psychic though and could throw her around.

Very arbitrary, there have been fully evolved pokemon that have lifting anti feats. So no Class M, telekinesis ain't shit.

Garchomp could simply use Earthquakes and flamethrower so I vote for Cynthia

Very arbitrary, there have been fully evolved pokemon that have lifting anti feats. So no Class M, telekinesis ain't shit.

Garchomp could simply use Earthquakes and flamethrower so I vote for Cynthia
Flamethrower doesn’t mean much when she’s dealt with Madara’s. And Earthquakes? I don’t see how that does anything.

Flamethrower doesn’t mean much when she’s dealt with Madara’s. And Earthquakes? I don’t see how that does anything.
How strong is Madara's fire? It doesn't have many feats of how hot it is, unlike Obito who can harm Eight Tails who can survive Amaterasu, or Sasori's fire vaporising metal. I will say that its still better than Garchomp's, but not enough for Tsunade to just tank it, she would still be staggered by it

Earthquake is relevant because its an AOE attack you can't dodge so easily

From what I can tell, Tsunade can literally One-Shot all of Cynthia's Pokemon since she basically punched a hole through Madara, which would've killed him if he didn't have Low-Godly Regen, as well as shattering his Susano'o which is far more durable than he himself is and Madara is Large Mountain+ where as Cynthia's Pokemon are just at least Large Mountain Level. Also Tsunade has her own summon in the form of Katsuyu, who scales to Gamabunta, who is 6-C+ via fighting Shukaku. So yeah, I'm pretty sure Tsunade beats the hell out of Cynthia.

How strong is Madara's fire? It doesn't have many feats of how hot it is, unlike Obito who can harm Eight Tails who can survive Amaterasu, or Sasori's fire vaporising metal. I will say that its still better than Garchomp's, but not enough for Tsunade to just tank it, she would still be staggered by it

Earthquake is relevant because its an AOE attack you can't dodge so easily
Madara’s fire upscales them, as he’s stronger than them. And okay, it wouldn’t exactly kill her, when she can just jump and slam her heels down.

From what I can tell, Tsunade can literally One-Shot all of Cynthia's Pokemon since she basically punched a hole through Madara, which would've killed him if he didn't have Low-Godly Regen, as well as shattering his Susano'o which is far more durable than he himself is and Madara is Large Mountain+ where as Cynthia's Pokemon are just at least Large Mountain Level. Also Tsunade has her own summon in the form of Katsuyu, who scales to Gamabunta, who is 6-C+ via fighting Shukaku. So yeah, I'm pretty sure Tsunade beats the hell out of Cynthia.
Damn maybe I should give Cynthia her mega evolutions. I thought it would unbalanced the fight.

I'd like to address how tsunade beats every pokemon Cynthia has.
Spiritomb can be dealt with mid dif if tsunade figures out to use non physical attacks on it.
Roserade could poison her but it's frail and gets punched. She should be able to heal any poison it uses.
Milotic freezing/water spam and healing itself passively I honestly think would be hard for her.
Garchomp is her biggest problem inoutboard. Earthquakes and Draco Meteors. Big range advantages here. She's smart and could figure something out??
Lucario wouldn't be that bad for her. I think it gets outboxed.
Togekiss is underrated here as it has a flying advantage.

Back