• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cynthia VS Blue (grace)

I can't believe that it's even a conversation to compare a well-rounded attacker with a wider move pool and 525 base total stats to a one-trick physical attacker with mediocre speed....

lucario has a base speed of 90 in the game, and is relativistic, while machamp is massivly hypersonic ad has a base speed of 55. Machamp is beaten in both ways here.

Game mechanics
The multiplication is game mechanics, but the number bases work to know who would befaster them who, lucario be 1.6x times faster them machamp is game mechanics, lucario be faster them It isn't

It's even in their profiles that lucario is one of the fastest pokemons

Thats vague

Name 2 blue feats
Defeated lance who is champion tier at the age of 10

The multiplication is game mechanics, but the number bases work to know who would befaster them who, lucario be 1.6x times faster them machamp is game mechanics, lucario be faster them It isn't

It's even in their profiles that lucario is one of the fastest pokemons
"One of the fastest" is too vague

If I may ask why are we using gym leader blue wouldn't fire red leaf green championship blue be more fair I am pretty sure he canonically had to hold back in the gym fight.

If I may ask why are we using gym leader blue wouldn't fire red leaf green championship blue be more fair I am pretty sure he canonically had to hold back in the gym fight.
Less powerful in fire red. Also its already grace so this can be closed

I am pretty sure you have the burden of proof we use level 100 wild pokemon for example so I don't think I have to prove it you need to prove me wrong.

Back