• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Berserk tiering issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does from what I remember, people were talking about it in some Berserk threads, but I doubt people will consider the feat for Guts' durability due to Guts not tanking the full energy of the attack

Yeah, that makes sense. At least we have one rating down for now, and it does make sense for the DS to be more durable than Guts himself (for obvious reasons).

Btw, if the Zodd calc ends up being 8-C, it'll actually be pretty consistent with them tanking (albeit still getting a little hurt by) Ganishka's lightning (which should be 8-C I think).

Lightning standards will most likely be changed, but that will be consistent considering said lightning turns apostles that already scale into ash.

Assuming Zodd's feat does indeed turn out to be 8-C or so, it'll be pretty consistent because both he and Guts can stomp most low-mid level Apostles anyway.

I recall hearing issue with it on Discord and wanted to see if that was something people had issue with here while we were waiting

Might be worth recalcing if someone has an issue with the calc itself, but I'm pretty certain the feat itself is legit.

What are the summarised conclusions so far here?

We need to get the Zodd feat calced and scale the characters off of it instead. They'll probably end at 8-C or so.

IDK about the High 7-C stuff with Ganishka and the God Hand, it didn't really go anywhere. Same for Mitch's storm calc.

What are the summarised conclusions so far here?
We have multiple feats that we need to have calced and/or evaluated. Once we do that, we'll determine who scales to said feats and apply the changes.

The OP has most of the feats we need to get calced or evaluated, and an additional feat performed by Zodd we discovered can also give useful results.

Also, Mitch and Wokistan, would you be willing to help with performing calculations?

It's been a long time since i read berserk since the latest chapters tbh. Doe it seems there is a calc that the godheads can scale to. As for tier 8 i think a recheck of some calcs seems to be legit as at least for guts he scales to someone who's reasoning is that they scale to him so yeah..

Ya never know, I've seen feats that look extremely underwhelming getting rather unexpectedly high results. That's why I'm trying to look for as many feats as possible.

At worst, these casual 9-B to 9-A feats will legitimize and support Zodd's (hopefully) 8-C feat.

tenor.gif

It seemed like it was 8-C at very least...

It was worth a try, still, what a disappointment. I think we should move into Schierke's fire wheel right now, might be our last hope if nobody finds something.

It seemed like it was 8-C at very least...

It was worth a try, still, what a disappointment. I think we should move into Schierke's fire wheel right now, might be our last hope if nobody finds something.
Could you ask Dritte to take a quick glance at some of the feats I linked earlier just in case he thinks one of them may have potential for at least a higher degree of 9-A?

In the meantime I'll try to look for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back