• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Berserk tiering issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so I fixed the profiles, but there's one thing bothering me, and I want the Berserk verse to be clean because the profiles were a mess before. So, I have several questions.

- The 8-B tiering​

The first wonder is - what's with the 8-B tiering?

There is one calc that makes the characters 8-B, - there it is. But what value are we using? There is a variety of versions and interpretations of the feats, therefore few calcs. In my opinion the feat should be recalced and simply evaluated.

Proposed by UchihaSlayer69 - to also calc Schierke's Wheel of Flame. Right here -
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

- The High 7-C Tiering​

Another thing I don't get is the High 7-C tiering on the profiles of Griffith, The Idea of Evil and Slan. Where does it come from? I don't see any specific calculation. A good one for the tiering though, would be Griffith's Falconia creation. He easily created that massive city -
1, 2
Could it be calculated? I think it's a very impressive feat, definitely in Tier 7-B/7-A range.

There's also a feat that could be around Tier 6, discussed it here with SheevShezarrine, but I don't remember the chapter so I'll call him there.

Last edited:
I don't even know why that breath attack would scale to their physical stats.

The High 7-C tiering came from them being superior to Ganishka who was estimated to be this tier via sheer size. I never thought it made much sense.

Pretty sure Ganishka had some sort of cloud-dispersion feat, but man, berserk is ******* weird, I'm like 70% sure there's some universal+ shit going around aswell

I wholeheartedly agree with this. The AP ratings always seemed a bit arbitrary to me honestly.
I remember Schierke's Fire wheel was kinda impressive, perhaps it can be calculated?

Oh wait, there's actually a calc on it on narutoforums, but needs to be evaluated here I guess. It's still 8-B, but much higher degree.

(Tbh I just hope Berserk gets out of 8-B, such a bad tier lol)
Well, fingers crossed because most Narutoforums calcs tend to change dramatically when they get recalced here, either to much higher or lower degrees. Hopefully we end up with something above 8-B lol.

These are sick feats but I think only mages and the god tiers scale
Yeah, of course, but it's better than nothing lol. Schierke also desperately needs a profile. I can help with making it once we get one of (or all of) her feats calced and evaluated.

I can make all the needed profiles done (Ganishka, Schierke, the rest of God Hand etc) in short time after the thread so no worries

Well, I'm looking for some feats that Guts can scale to (and characters on his level). Here's what I got so far:

- Berserker Armor Guts tanks lightning. We know this lightning can incinerate other apostles.

- Black Swordsman Guts cuts the arm of a stone golem.

- Guts cuts a roof in half.

- Berserker Guts stops Dragon Grunbeld's tail swing. Grunbeld's Apostle form weighs 1644 kg.

- Guts cuts a sea monster in half, the sea monster was was shown to be as big as ships seemingly.

- Berserker Guts shatters Grunbeld's iron shield.

- Guts lifts the main mast of a ship, which takes a dozen men to achieve.

- Guts cuts through a massive sea monster.

- Berserker Guts cuts through the armored hull of a ship.

- His arm cannon shoots through the massive Wickerman.

- Guts casually cuts through stone pillars.

- Guts gets slammed through a small stone pillar.

- And gets slammed through a much larger pillar.

- ******** Mozgus breaks shit.

- Lifts and throws Apostle Mozgus along with the DS, and Mozgus weighs 299 kg.

- His metal arm can break through a sword.

- Cut through 2 horses and 4 men....JEEZ.

- Casually throws a man in full plate armor with one arm.

- Azan shatters stone.

- Decapitates a large horse. AKA rape horse.

- Guts chops 5 men in full plate armor in half.

- Guts can react to Rosaine, who's Supersonic.

- Wyald hits Guts with a big tree.

- Wyald throws Guts through multiple trees.

- Wyald shatters a decently sized boulder.

I know a lot of these may not be very useful, but hey we can't have enough feats after all.
Also if we can find Dragon Slayer's official size (Can't find it), maybe we can do some KE shenanigans.

Some of these are not very useful because we have stronger feats on profiles but some are interesting (the newer feats). Sea Monster and Ganishka's stuff specifically.

Yeah, that's fine, but I think some of the stuff there could be decent for LS perhaps.

Also, seeing as how THIS is the coolest panel in fiction, I wonder if it can be calced in any way lol. JK JK, I know it's just mist.

I mean, if we list all the dope ass panels in Berserk we'll probably be here all day XD, but I absolutely agree. That whole chapter was beyond gorgeous.
Btw, what Sea Monster stuff were you referring to?

I agree that I have been hearing a lot of things about Berserk's current standings at the moment.

Well, we already got Mitch onboard. I can contact Damage about this as well.
Who else should I contact?

For reference this is how large Zodd is. Guts in near the middle and he's around 2 meters tall, but I don't remember his exact height. Could be a pretty good feat, around 8-C or 8-B.

D5346396A73C4EFEE4EEFDE519208472F6CCCC23

Yeah, I thought so as well.
It's also partially why I thought the Grunbeld feat could be decent as well, due to how absolutely massive Grunbeld actually is.

I think Wyald himself is easily 3+ meters tbh. Zodd is at least 4 meters, but unfortunately I don't think there's an official height for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back