• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Berserk tiering issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a link to the calc.

What a damn shame.

@UchihaSlayer96

None of them look impressive enough. Cleaving through men and pillars won't give anything above 9-A, we will need to search for more impressive feats.
I'm not hoping for anything higher than 9-A out of them lol, but a higher degree of 9-A would be nice since the Zodd calc turned out to be close to baseline.

Plus, if most of the feats end up at that level, it'll at least give it a bit more consistency I guess........as disappointing as it is.

Anyway, yeah, I'll definitely be looking for other things.

i mean one thing is clear, that Guts currently is at least 8-C due to him tanking shots from lighting bolts

Before that he is at least 9-A due to him fighting apostles

Spooky said something about lightning standards changing when I said the same thing, so I don't know....

I worded it badly, sry. Lightning standards are apparently being changed (Weekly mentioned something, but it's Weekly so it's a vague information) and even casting it won't be 8-C as far as I know. It's a vague information but I've heard something like that. Maybe the staff knows more.

Well, I suppose that it might be possible to scale from the durability of the apostles in that case.

Quite the opposite actually, vaporizing things into ash has always brought great results and considering this is turning apostles to ash then it is guaranteed to give a 8-C rating

More or less incinerating something like Angron sent or this.

MYC6B_gU5SHNC6UDYsNAUm6ikUBu62gC2_rhaX81xkwaxDWKsEyZKNeFvZheMYt3NhkSlcSzpn4gBruzjv_0bY8S07TvtfLLpw

That's pretty much the average size for a ground apostle

The smaller ones are always flying apostles and the even larger ones are hardly effected by the lighting strike

The ones that weren't affected were Griffith's high-tier Apostles that can fight with even Guts. Wyald is fodder when it comes to Apostles.

Is there anyone who wants to calc the incineration?

Alright found a good feat

Remember the fight between Rosine and Guts? Yeah she turns into the largest flying apostle and she is literally stated to break the sound barrier and Guts tanks her twice, once with his arms and then with his face

Good thing is that we can scale how large she is

1. We scale how tall is Jill, pic
2.We scale how large the egg sacks are, pic (nsfw)
3.We scale the egg sacks to the Apostle, pic
4.We scale a normal moth to the size of the apostle

Since we know her speed, and can potentially calculate her mass, can't we potentially calc her KE?

I contacted Mitch to come take a look, and previously contacted Damage, but they might be busy so idk if they'll be able to help.

Mate, it doesn't matter if it's piercing because she is still ramming guts at that speed and Guts was still able to use his hand perfectly fine afterwards
Not really because Guts kinda grabs onto her, meaning that most of her KE doesn't get transfered to him. If it did, she would have lost all momentum and stopped dead in her tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back