• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Berserk tiering issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMUA:

Would you be willing to help out by calculating the relevant feats mentioned above?

I just woke up

I don't think we've had any calc group members officially accepting it but Wok is a supporter and calc group member and I personally think the calcs are fine as they are. At least, as fine as can be managed, Mozgus' God Breath still brings me pain with how hard it is to get any measurements beyond what the recalc already assumes.

Okay. If the current calculations for the verse are fine as they are, is there anything left to do here?

Someone accepting Mitch's calc of Ganishka.

Also, so what value of the Mozgus calc we use finally, the baseline 8-B one or the one with higher value?

That will be all, I think. I'll get some feats requested to calc later maybe, but that's it.

They will get an upgrade regardless, because there are also other feats that could be calced. (Griffith creating Falconia, Ganishka's cloud dispersion feat), and the current rating is just a guess.

I also think this is a great opportunity to get some LS feats calced. I think some of the feats I linked earlier could be useful such as Wylad lifting a decently sized boulder or Guts lifting Pseudo-Apostle Mozgus and the DragonSlayer. I really don't like that Guts only has Superhuman LS when he has so many feats that easily look like they could fit into Class 5 or maybe even higher potentially.

Well, Zodd lifted Wyald with just his horns and ripped him apart easily. His LS is like Class 50 or something. And Grunbeld could lift a large stone with his mouth and he said he did this "with ease". All feats on their profiles. So I think Guts has something like Class 50 lifting strength. We could calc Zodd ripping apart Wyald if that's a LS feat, but lifting Wyald alone gives such rating. (I changed it some time ago,, may be too quick but even if that's Class 25, he scales hilariously above it)

Ripping apart stuff always gave impressive results. Maybe it's around, idk, Class K? Though after all those disappointing feats, I'll put my clown make-up first.

Not sure about Class K

It's definitely impressive but I don't think one can really get any number on it, unless one wants to get the tensile strength of human flesh and apply it or something

I dunno I'm feeling particularly exhausted right now

32 years.

Because Griffith is an immortal overlord of fate and causality. Rickert came closer to killing Griffith than Guts ever did by that glorious slap.
Who knows who will kill Griffith. Maybe Skull Knight, idk.

As long as he maintains his humanity, nah. Berserk definitely won't end with Guts killing Griffith, it's not a shounen where he will get powerful enough to kill him by few weeks of training lol. Someone else will end the God Hand I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back