• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Berserk tiering issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get why it's not going to be easy, the angles are shitty, like always in the Berserk feats. Funny considering the quality of art in the manga.

577b63ff4d992acc7be5498ba113f5458016afa5.png

Sorry. I did not know that.

The calculation can probably be used then, but let's wait a little for the others anyway.

My High 8-C calc got accepted by two calc members, that means that fodder Apostles have High 8-C physical stats, so that means Guts and all Apostles would at bare minimum be High 8-C, which is great, that means even if we find no 8-B calcs that scale to Guts, the downgrade won't be too bad

"soon" as in "Don'tTalk doesn't really agree with it per say and Dargoo is busy with many many other things before he's going to go ahead and do it"

My High 8-C calc got accepted by two calc members, that means that fodder Apostles have High 8-C physical stats, so that means Guts and all Apostles would at bare minimum be High 8-C, which is great, that means even if we find no 8-B calcs that scale to Guts, the downgrade won't be too bad
Thank you. That can probably be applied then.

Are any members here who know how to edit properly willing to handle it?

Bump. The only thing to do now is someone accepting or debunking the Ganishka storm calc. That's absolutely everything to do now, unless someone wants to take care of calcing what tier would turning Apostles into ash be.

Wait, didn't notice Therefir's comment, sry. So apparently it's accepted as 7-B, likely 7-A. Can I apply it?

I think that you can apply it if nobody here has any complaints, yes.

Thank you. Is there anything left to do here then?

Well then sorry, I've jus seen characters getting their whole tiering from storms. But what would be their dura then?

He means verses where any kind of power automatically scales to physical energy as well, since they use the same power source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back