• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Berserk: Massive Godhand Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This calc has been accepted as mathematically fine but since it’s a big jump in power I will be making a crt.
It will upgrade the Godhands to Small Planet AP and Class Y lifting strength via telekinesis.

Here are some counter arguments for this feat I’ve heard before:
The eclipse happening every 216 years doesn't matter, since the moon went far beyond its normal speed meaning the behelit did cause this.

The eclipse is also not an illusion, since in chapter 74 Rickert and other humans saw the eclipse from afar.

It cannot be considered an outlier since the Godhand don’t have many feats and are on a different level to the rest of the verse.

Agree:
Disagree: @Damage3245 @LIFE_OF_KING

Last edited:
I don't see any reason why this would be scaled to the Godhand. They didn't move the Moon in place.

It was caused by the behelit but the Godhand are considered stronger than everything beside the idea of evil itself.
He is considered superior to everything in the physical world, which also includes humans, the astral beings there and even behelits.
The Behelits are sent to the world by the Idea of Evil itself. I'm not convinced that this is enough for them to scale directly to moving the Moon itself so I disagree with this thread.

The Behelits are sent to the world by the Idea of Evil itself. I'm not convinced that this is enough for them to scale directly to moving the Moon itself so I disagree with this thread.
Well the moon starts moving when Griffith grabs the behelit so I believe that’s pretty clear evidence for it to be the crimson behelits power

A Behelit is just a lump of rock. The only "power" associated with it is summoning a layer of the Astral Realm and providing a connection to the Godhand for the wielder. The only reason an Eclipse happened and Griffith was fated to recieve the Crimson Behelit was because he was chosen by the Idea of Evil.

Simply put, I don't think this is a "feat" that is in any way connected to the Godhand or that they scale to.

A Behelit is just a lump of rock. The only "power" associated with it is summoning a layer of the Astral Realm and providing a connection to the Godhand for the wielder. The only reason an Eclipse happened and Griffith was fated to recieve the Crimson Behelit was because he was chosen by the Idea of Evil.

Simply put, I don't think this is a "feat" that is in any way connected to the Godhand or that they scale to.
Well I guess I’ll have to make another thread about this scaling to the Idea of Evil only

Actually a behelit also shows to have power on prologue chapter 7, causing a storm when activated.

I'm with Damage on this and I'm also unsure whether we should consider the Behelit like a battery instead or just an object bearing arcane, environment - controlling powers. Likewise it's dubious to me whether we should scale it directly to the Godhand or straight up to the Idea, given that their powers are both great but not yello focuses on physicals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back