• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
Literallywhatisthis
what in the name of god is this smile

Ultednerd

Well now, this is probably a good matchup.

- Speed equalized.

- Both are at their strongest

- Both have no knowledge about each other.

- Both are in-character, but are willing to kill and will employ their usual battle strategies.

- Neither character has any preparation time.

- Both characters start 100 meters away from one another.

- Both characters have their standard equipment.

OMAE WA MOU ASDASDQ: 0

MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK: 0

The gaming master666 said:
Omae wa mou asdasdq
I do not see that being a valid vote. Unless it is a joke, I personally think a reason as to why the Berserker could win via ASDASDQ should be provided.

Is this a serious match; because if is supposed to be a serious match it's beyond a stomp. The berserker has the ap, durability, lifting strength, and versatility advantage plus can erase Guts from existence (but I have a few questions on that).

The gaming master666 said:
Have you read what the post says?
Yeah. But based off your comment I'm missing something, so can you explain (if I look stupid right now I apologize I'm currently going to the movies so I wasn't paying that much attention)

Back