• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bendy vs. Springtrap (Battle of the Horror Villains) (Voting Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
Thanks in large part to Amnesia: The Dark Descent, many horror game have risen to almost unexpected heights of popularity, from Slender: The Eight Pages to Outlast to Alien: Isolation. But if I were to ask you which horror games in the last few years were hands down the most popular, I would expect you to say either Five Nights at Freddy's or Bendy and the Ink Machine. So, today, we take the antagonists of both of these popular horror titles and pit them against each other to find out which horror icon is supreme. So, which villainous stalker has what it takes to come out on top? Today, we find out!

In the blue corner, we have Springtrap from Five Nights at Freddy's, and in the red corner, we have Bendy from Bendy and the Ink Machine.

Bendy
Springtrap
-This is a battle to the death. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand and there is no prep time.

-Springtrap has the Phantom Animatronics to help him, but Bendy cannot summon his ink monsters in this fight. No other outside help for either character besides this.

-The battle takes place in Fazbear's Fright, giving Springtrap the home-court advantage. This also means Bendy has a limited pool of ink since the Ink Machine is nowhere around.

-Speed is equalized.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Springtrap: 7 (HeadlessKramerGeoff777, Dark LNW, Jackythejack, Christian Higdon, DaBigP, ThePixelKirby, Iapitus The Impaler)

Bendy: 2 (The Smashor, Steven Pogi Paitao)

Inconclusive: 4 (Pygmy Hippo 2, The gaming master666, Jimboydejuan12, Qwer1191)

Though I'm not positive about this, for now I'm going with Bendy due to the "telleportation" and regen he has. Also not sure about this but could bendy possibly corrupt Springtrap?

In a counter argument however the Phantoms could distract bendy long enough for Trap to use his stealth. Still don't know how he is supposed to put him down for good though.

It is a bit early for this, but a bump for this.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
That would make this a stomp.

Besides, where does Bendy's regen come from? That's a pretty high level one for a non-gag 9-B.

I don't know, iirc they assume he can comeback as long he has enough ink.
... That seems to much of an assumtion. Not only that, but I don't remember him ever regenerating, at least bnot withotu an external source of ink.

DMB 1 said:
... That seems to much of an assumtion. Not only that, but I don't remember him ever regenerating, at least bnot withotu an external source of ink.
The battle takes place in Joey Drew Studios, meaning Bendy has access to his Ink Machine, so he has a lot of ink to work with.

Do you want me to change the location to Fazbear Frights to make things more fair?

Starter Pack said:
DMB 1 said:
The battle takes place in Joey Drew Studios, meaning Bendy has access to his Ink Machine, so he has a lot of ink to work with.
Do you want me to change the location to Fazbear Frights to make things more fair?
Yes. Also, Bendy's "Regenerationn" needs a revision.

@DMB 1

Alright, the location has been adjusted accordingly. Also, I believe it should be listed as a conditional Regenerationn, since he can only regenerate himself with additional ink from the Ink Machine, and being removed from that will hinder him greatly, as it will do in this instance.

Bump. Also, since the location has been changed and the situation of the battle has been greatly altered, I am removing all previous votes. If you want your vote counted here, you'll have to vote again.

I still think Bendy wins as I doubt the Phantoms will affect him and he's harder to put down. Springtrap on the other hand is faster and smarter. Actually I'm going Inconclusive.

I think he'd have trouble putting down Bendy for good and be vulnerable to ink touch but he is far faster and has ranged abilities.

I appreciate the Freddy vs. Bendy talk, and I may do it in the future if somebody else doesn't get to it first, but this is Bendy vs. Springtrap, so let's get back on track, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back