• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bendy vs. Springtrap (Battle of the Horror Villains) (Voting Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guessing Springtrap. Bendy is severely limited withought the ink machine. Can't really teleport or regenerate. In BATIM, Henry can easily kill ink monsters with simple weapons and they can't return. Kinda similar to Bendy but just imo. Springtrap is also smarter, faster, and has stealth. Plus he is made of a more durable substance. Metal > Ink

The gaming master666 said:
Well it is only mentioned by alice angel that he turned her like that
... Who?

Besides, when does Bendy ever use said ability? I have never seen him doing it on the protagonist, at least not in character.

Oh, gee. Okay, it's technically not Bendy himself that's corrupting these people, because this would be categorized under Corruption, but the ink itself. Many of the characters within the game have been affected by the ink, including the antagonists like Sammy Lawrence from Chapter Two, Alice Angel and the Projectionist from Chapter Three, or Bendy himself. It's highly likely that the ink monsters, especially Sammy, Alice, the Projectionist and Bendy, and possibly Boris as well, were the people who previously worked at the studio, and were corrupted by the ink from the Ink Machine.

My point is that when you're damaged in the game by any of the ink monsters, ink starts to blot your vision until you take too much damage and die. Bendy also accomplishes this goal in one fell swoop. So, judging from what happens when you're damaged and the liquid sound effects that occur shortly after the screen, that he consumes you in the liquid. (And if the fate of Sammy Lawrence from Chapter Two is any indication, he is likely the most fearsome ink monster in the game, more so than even Alice.)

Anyway, Chapter Four of BATIM is literally right around the corner, so we all might wanna keep an eye on that for the possibility of going deeper into this.

If you believe the theories that are floating around, it's possible that Joey Drew himself brought about the fate of the studio by trying to mess with things he shouldn't have. But, this is pure speculation. I, for one, am waiting for Chapter Four to see.

Honestly, I'd prefer if bendy won but most odds are against him. I dont see bendy having any means to kill spring trap as corrupting him has only (as of now) only works on living humans, maybe not beings alike spring trap. Ink monsters can be killed by physical weapons, and since he has limited ink so can bendy. Spring trap has the advantage in multiple aspects besides strength as that feat may be equal (spirngtrap can kill a grown man with ease and bendy can to, as well as RIP off the face of a ink monster projectionist which may mean this might be his only advantage). The most probable way for bendy to win is of he goes full physical boxing where he may stand a chance, as stated before with ripping the face off.

Probably Springtrap. I would say inconclusive, but I think Trap's intelligence, stealth, and home-field advantage let him edge out Bendy.

Man, I never imagined I would create a debate that is so hotly debated between every side of the argument.

I believe Bendy is alive, but has no emotions. I don't know if that has anything to do with the fight, since Springtrap just has to light him on fire and melt him.

Bendy is superior to Tom, who can severely damage and open a metal door with a single punch and Boris who can crack stone floors. He is pretty much the top-tier of his verse, which are littered with 9-B characters as I have listed above. Even though he won't be able to corrupt Springtrap, he can just use his fists to fight and overpower him especially with that LS advantage.

Springtrap only has a few limited feats so I guess i'll be voting for Bendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back