• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bendy vs. Springtrap (Battle of the Horror Villains) (Voting Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The results have been added, so this thread should preferably be closed now.

The reason why Springtrap has phantoms is because they are the spirits of the children that William Afton has killed who take the form of the animatronics they possessed. They haunt Springtrap which in that case follows him around to haunt William in the suit.

EnnardTrap1987 said:
The reason why Springtrap has phantoms is because they are the spirits of the children that William Afton has killed who take the form of the animatronics they possessed. They haunt Springtrap which in that case follows him around to haunt William in the suit.
Fan theory/fiction and necro

Christian Higdon said:
Springtrap could easily outdo Beast Bendy. How, you may ask?
Intelligence. He is good when it comes down to planning things out. He could easily distract Bendy and burn him into a puddle.
2 best things beast has done

1:slap henry into a metal wall or door breaking it

2:breaking glass tubes

It's hard to decide. Bendy MIGHT have shapeshifting abilities, but without the Ink Machine, he goes from planet-destroying potential to building potential - if that. I say bendy, due to shapeshifting, but Springtrap could win if he gets lucky. Very easily.

SpinodragonX said:
It's hard to decide. Bendy MIGHT have shapeshifting abilities, but without the Ink Machine, he goes from planet-destroying potential to building potential - if that. I say bendy, due to shapeshifting, but Springtrap could win if he gets lucky. Very easily.
No, Bendy is not planet level, stop necroing threads.

It is extremely sketchy, but Bendy's limitations are not clear. Planet level IS possible, just highly improbable and has no proof to back it up. I said he has that POTENTIAL, not that he is Planet level.

Ok, I did some reasearch, and found out that Bendy is most likely 8-C with the ink machine. Without, Springtrap still can probably win, assuming his intelligence stems off of his body, not what is displayed in-game. Changing my vote to Springtrap with no Ink Machine.

This thread was concluded long time ago, there is no reason to vote here.

This needs to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back