• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is Omniverse with access to all of his aliens baring Alien X. He also has access to Skurd, and the Master Control.

Both are in character. Battle takes place in the Himalayas.

Speed is equalized.

This battle is more focoused on hax and strategy than raw power. I want to hear more comeplling reasons then "muh Kamui" or "muh Way Big" Because if you think a little harder, it's more than that.

Obito of course has access to everything he hars. This is Obito with the Rinnegan.

Both are knowledgeable about eachother. Ben knows how Kamui works, and what needs to happen for Obito to send him into Kamui. Likewise, Obito has general knowledge about most of Ben's aliens.

Who wins and why? No low-effort reasoning.

Ben:0

Obito:0

Inconclusive:0

Wow. You didn't even try to explain why he wins. Remeber the very clearly stated "No Low-effort reasoning" bit?

Ben like... never goes for Way Big right away. And even if he did, Obito can slip through his attacks

Ben tells the watch to give him a Obito a genetic restucturing, Obito is now a mouse/extreemly week alien ben posseads to one shot him with a midtier alien.

Tots Real said:
Ben tells the watch to give him a Obito a genetic restucturing, Obito is now a mouse/extreemly week alien ben posseads to one shot him with a midtier alien.
What? I'm pretty sure Ben has literally never done that. And nor would he even if he could. But if he can? CRT.

And so what? His Intangibility can phase through attacks from Kaguya.

Ben never goes for his heavy hitters right away, and really only if he feels like he doesn't have many other options.

VersusJunkie54 said:
What? I'm pretty sure Ben has literally never done that. And nor would he even if he could. But if he can? CRT.
The watch has done a simular thing to every hybread at then end of the hybreed arc fixing all of their genetic code and when on the frits or being manipulated it can turn others into alien. Ben hasn't done such things often since the fact that he has had master controle maybe 4 times ever.

Ben can turn his arm into one of his aliens and skurd would give him something to deal with obitos powers like ghostfreaks intangible tentacles mixed with atomix blasts

I don't think he ever dealt with time powers so clockwork + big chill's intangible or ghostfreak's intangible powers

Tots Real said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
The watch has done a simular thing to every hybread at then end of the hybreed arc fixing all of their genetic code and when on the frits or being manipulated it can turn others into alien. Ben hasn't done such things often since the fact that he has had master controle maybe 4 times ever.
I don't see him doing any of this unless he's bloodlusted. He's literally never used it in combat.

Seriously,Genjutsu GG.

Obito just looks at him and mindscrews.I don't even need to give more details,that is how it works.

Then Skurd Transforms him into Whampire, who resists mindhax...

If all you've got is low-effort "reasoning" it's better to just not reply at all.

Back