• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson Vs Erza Scarlet.

Yes Erza's transformation is instant she only had a sequence like once or twice but was shown to change armors install just take the battle with kagura or kyouka, also her sequence is not time based its just for show like sailor moon and similar.

Well before she gets "plugged" she can just cut them off.

And yes your argument for diamond head and ghostfreak stay but the fact stink fly gets one shot and that upgarde is weak on lighting empress armor and the fact Erza can hurt heatblast with her sword while he can't do almost anything cause of her resistance stay as well. Plus Erza can combine her armors and sword while Ben can't do the same with his aliens...

I don't need scans I know more or less what you are referring too since I watched some of Ben ten time ago. Also Erza has both experience and skill plus range with heaven wheel swords here.

"Pluggin on" Erza. Ben, you're a nasty lucky bastard.

@William.

It seems that you're leaning to Erza right now, do I switch your vote to her?

@New I am leaning towards her as she more advantages but none of them seem descive so leave it inconclusive.

@william fair point on the AP, my math sucks lmao, it just said in the calc she was 'low small town' while ben was slightly below half of the AP amount needed to reach regular town level, so I just assumed lol

about the transformation thing,really? I just checked out a few clips of her transformations, and I checked out her fight against kagura, and they don't seem that much faster than ben's if at all. Not mention, with the quick change feature ben's transformation speeds are pretty quick too, as seen in his fights against vilgax and darkstar (I get that was teen ben but I'm talking about the quick change feature) and they're even faster if he has master control. Speaking of which, @Newendigo, does ben just have the quick change feature or does he have master control.

as for the feedback thing, while he she may be able to, I think ben would've definitely noticed that erza likes to throw tons of swords around,and would definitely be wary when it comes to that.Plus,his antennaes are like,stretchy and stuff,he could just reach behind her while he's distracting her from the front, or just absorb her magic from a distance like he did against the megawhatts

as for stinkfly in no way did I mean he could fight erza evenly, just keep up with her in terms of flight thanks to speed equalization, and he could disrupt her flight with his slime, I agree that he'd go down quickly though

as an example of upgrade's regen, he once got sliced into multiple pieces by zs'kayr and didn't even feel it, he was making quips and everything. another example is baz'el or however you spell it, another upgrade, who got vaporized by one of the vreedle brother's blasters, and came back completely fine.

as for heatblast, we don't know if stabbing will even effect him as he's just made out of rock and magma. The thing is, is erza completely immune to heat in the empress form or just resistant, because if its the latter, then knowing ben's personality he'd just amp up his flames till he ends up going supernova again, only this time it'd be more dangerous as he'd be 6 years older. ignoring that however, we still have the fact that both are immune to eachother's ranged moves, and will be forced into close quarters. And heatblast can not only hurt erza with his punches, but he also has the flight advantage and geokinesis.

as for upgrade, one he takes control of an armor could erza even switch? He'd almost instantly start shocking the crap outta her or doing tons of weird stuff with the armor the second he gets his hands on it.

as for the experience thing, yes erza may be nine years older than ben, but keep in mind ben has fought alien creatures far older than him, one of the most notable ones being vilgax, who is literally 200+ years old.

So, does ben have master control or just the regular quick change? If its the latter, then how many times can he change before he has to recharge?

No, master control was a thing since the OS, quick change was introduced in AF, but can still be accessed by the un rebooted watch probably, as UA ben did it to kid ben in the forge of creation.

this makes a difference, as with master control he can freely spam aliens as fast as he likes, but if just he just has quick change, he'll begin to tire after 5 to 11 rapid changes

I already talked about vilgax and from what I remmeber he destroyed pretty much all these aliens in this thread plus Vilgax only fought phisicaly and he doesn't have any noticeable combat skill in confront to Erza who doesn't use only on brute strength and actually bothers herself with strategy a where Vilgax simply went with brute strength against all of his enemies and even won but skill wise he show nothing worth mentioning.

Erza's armors are changed via sort of spatial manipulation magic and when midnight took control over her armor and he tried to crush her bones by twisting it around her body she succeded at switching also remmeber that things like Robe of yuen, flight armor and Clear heart clothing are not armors and same goes for Lighting empress armor which mostly cloth so Erza is more than prepared for an enemie of that kind. Actually if he tried to posses her armor and she switched he would in theory lose by BFR lol.

He is made of rock,Manama and flame in fact he only has rocks on him but he is mostly fire and he attacks with flames only where Erza has high resistance to the point that even people that are tier higher than her can't do any significant damage with flame attacks in case of Flame empress armor so Erza is safe from any fire attack while she can't attack heatblast with physically with her sword.

You should make a thread with links so we can upgrade his Regenerationn correctly, which thou wouldn't save him a lot as he is weak on lighting empress armor.

Erza's swords can fall from any direction and have hundreds of meters range and pretty decent Aoe, so just being worried about it wouldn't be enough especially if he is also trying to distract her while she has range advantage plus megawatts are made out of energy while Erza simply can generate magic thx to ethernano that her body absorbs from air so I doubt they can absorb it if not directly used.

You do understand that at certain point Erza switched between adamantine armor and flight armor in a blink of an eye thou with master control they should be equal as they both only need to think about switching, that still doesn't take away the fact Erza can combine weapons from other armors with diffrent armors like using the low 7-C shield with an 8-A armor while Ben can't combine his aliens.

For Stinkfly the problem is he wouldn't survive a direct hit so there isn't a lot of point in using it.

@William

One thing i'm disagree is that you think that Erza would know about Upgrade's weakness. Otherwise everything seems okay.

@Kam.

Then Master Control I guess.

Newendigo said:
I think he only has quick change in this version, master control was in AF.

I don't know.
Add master control on that way we are sure they both switch instantly their armors or aliens for the entire duration of the battle.

Newendigo said:
@William

One thing i'm disagree is that you think that Erza would know about Upgrade's weakness. Otherwise everything seems okay.

@Kam.

Then Master Control I guess.
I don't say she would know I just say it's possible she would be using lighting empress armor in the moment he is using upgarde plus if she is using heaven wheel armor she has an attack that allows her to analyse her enemies telling her more or less what armor to use. Plus he can't do anything against Erza's clothing that are simply called armors...

Also I still don't get how can he absorb a sword or a an armor I need a scan or a link for that... Also absorbing a sword means Erza could use telekinesis on him as well.

about vilgax, we haven't SEEN him use strategy as he didn't need it against ben. Thing is, he didn't get his title as one of the most dangerous beings in the universe by just having strength alone. Vilgax is super smart, as he knows everything about the pre reboot omnitrix, and he's managed to outsmart albedo before. Aside from that, vilgax is smart technologically and ben has definitely fought on par with him before. Hell, when he had the master control he was throwing around both kevin and vilgax at the same time.

she can still transform,yes,but upgrade could still inflict some damage before he has to leave, such as zapping the crap outta her,constricting her,or even growing spikes into her (we've seen that if ben thinks the enemy is too tough he'll go for the killing blow,such as when he attempted to stab vilgax as diamondhead)

heatblast doesn't only attack with flames. Once he realises his flames aren't doing much,he'll probably try to amp up the power a lot more, and if that doesn't work too, he'll just go into h2h. he still has the mobility advantage,as he can fly around her and damage the surroundings to hit her. he can also form a flaming blade from his palm to counter hers like he did against the water monster.

as for the feedback thing, while speed is equalized, they can still utilize their speed right? If so, then feedback can easily enhance his speed with electricity and dodge around the blades. Or he could easily use xlr8 to do so and go feedback once he's close enough. And if he's distracting her upfront, the second she falters even slightly to perform the hundred swords technique its game over.

i erza is using a 7-C shield, ben should be able to turn into a 7-C alien no? In which case she can't hurt him,while he can either attempt to break the shield or just go ghostfreak and phase his hands through her skull or something.

Well, now we are going into circles so let's just end it there. Look at it from the bright side New, now we pretty much discussed everything these two can do.

And for the shield, it was just an example Erza could as well use Flame empress armor but a lighting weapon and similar it was just a example of her abilty to combine weapons and armors.

And again I need a scan of him being able to absorb something that isn't technological. Thou better tommorow, go and do your homework dude.

Yeah, both of you already said enough, whatever you try to debunk the other, I will still maintain your votes.

Now let other people say a word.

hahaha xD ok.

just one more thing, here're the scans

first feat. We see that upgrade can merge with this weird string like thing.

Upgrade2
the weird thing

Upgrade3

Upgrade4
Upgrade5

We see that he can do that, and attach himself to the prototool while the original upgrade's still there.

Upgrade6
and the extension has its own consciousness

And here's just a simpler feat of upgrade merging with a metal tower

Upgrade1
Upgrade1.5

so there.

That all falls under "technology" that Erza doesn't use.

That metal tower is a machine my friend.

Also from that scans it looks like he can get behind her only if they are connected like that dude is with this string.

but its like, just metal, there're no wires or anything. The whole contraption is a machine, but even then its just a pulley type deal, thats not technological.

I am an electrician so trust me there is a lot of wires in that "metal tower" more than i hoped it had. He is obviously controlling via circuits within the machine it self instead of working directly on the metal. The fact his body spread trough out the entire construction means nothing in particular as he can't control it nor damage it without the actual circuits that provide electricity that he uses to do an actual damage or to control it.

Kambings4life said:
fair enough,but what about the string thingy in the first scans
I need the episode to see what that string is and where is it connected. Also the main point is that even if he could fuse with metal he wouldn't be able to control it as he controls machines circuits (electrical or mechanical) so a piece of metal alone is worthless.

P.S going out now so, maybe tomorrow.

Kambings4life said:
ok

heres the link

6:06 - 7:36
He connected with the pistol using the string that came out of it and that pistol is high lvl technology so, that solves that. I wish I had a pistol that has a string with fire/laser beams or whatever those are.

I believe he can simply use the string in order to connect with it's source as to be honest what the string is and how is it made in the first place i do not know,but essentially he can't control or modify anything unless there is a specific electric mechanisam behind it.

fair enough,but if thats the case he could merge with erza's armor and blast her with point blank optic rays, or if she shot hundreds of swords at him he could theoratically just jump from one to another (he could do this in a cartoon network made game, though I can't remember off the top of my head if he's done this in the show, but I don't see why he can't.

Problems are several, one if Erza switches the armor when he tries to posses her and she will, the battle in theory ends as he gets removed from the battlefield. 2 Erza should be in an armor when he does that cause she has several "armors" that are basically just cloth. 3. If he posses her sword she can control it with her telekinesis , but that only makes the battle longer and nothing more... 4. He can't do anything point blank as if he tries to posses her armor he can't essentially do anything as first he would have to succeed and second as said before Erza can switch the armor and he lost plus he can't protect himself from magical attack so she can keep him on range like generally I doubt they would even fight for long like that as it wouldn't lead to anywhere...

To put it simple armor possessions is his lost, otherwise it's just a stalmate.

1)I'm aware he'll get sent to that pocket dimension or whtv it is, but just for a while to do something, or just to throw her off guard.

2)yeah he won't go her if she's in cloth, but her sword's are still made of steel, and his regen + speed equalization will allow him to get close enough (its a shame kid ben doesn't have lodestar :/)

3)if its just one sword,then what'll she do with her telekinesis once he posesses it? toss the sword somewhere else? not only would she lose a weapon but he can easily return to the battlefield

4)he can definitely point blank her once he merges with the armor.His head'll just pop outta her shoulder then bam. also,he'll know that she can change her armor,so he'll be on his guard.aside from that,if she does try to trap by doing this, she would have to risk never being able to use that armor again or ben could find a way to hitch a ride back. upgrade can also play the range game,he can shoot blasts outta his eyes

5)this is just upgrade,he still has diamondhead and ghostfreak

- Anyway, I have to study for my exams tommorrow,and I'll be busy with school stuff and projects the whole of next week. So lets just agree to disagree. It was fun debating though :)

Well, we didn't really disagree a lot we simply said different startegy's that the two can use to be honest.

Studying for the whole week... Have fun with that.

They are in Char, so I really doutb that Ben would possess Erza with Upgrade and then blow up her head.

Back