• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson (Omniverse) Vs Ash ketchum (Pokemon)

they're certainly smart enough to be scanned, they're similar to vulpimancers (maybe even smarter) it's been proven time and time again that pokemons have communication skills and understand each other, some even create establishments (like that oranguru in the anime he created a bar) and certainly pokemons have DNA due to the existence of fossil pokemons, most legends must also have DNA due to Mew and mewtho, but I don't know if Ultra bests would have DNA (due to being of other dimensions they can follow different rules) and maybe Melmetal doesn't have DNA either because it's made of inorganic compounds and made artificially (although aliens like the upgrade and echo echo exist)
Did you vote?

i believe that ben wins most of the time, simply because he can transform faster than gray can throw a pokeball, ben would just need to transform into a fast alien and catch the pokeball before ash throws the pokemon out. so Ash's only chance would be pikachu, which aside from Gmax and Z moves can't do much against the sheer versatility that Ben's aliens bring

ben fra

Huh? 6 people voted
I think you counted my vote 2 times
tumblr_nwf99vDyPE1uxebowo1_250.gif

ok, i didn't understand the explanations very well, so i only have two questions

1- Ash would start with his 3-A pokemons? because if he doesn't start with them, ben would just need to attack ash directly with one of his aliens (which i think he'd be smart enough to do) besides, if the ash is attacked directly, pikachu can't G-max or use z-move

ok, i didn't understand the explanations very well, so i only have two questions

1- Ash would start with his 3-A pokemons? because if he doesn't start with them, ben would just need to attack ash directly with one of his aliens (which i think he'd be smart enough to do) besides, if the ash is attacked directly, pikachu can't G-max or use z-move
Ash is in character so he usually start with tier 7 pokemons And Ben main wincon is Feedback who has low 2-C energy absorption I think

Why is this debate on the Same level as Mario Vs Sonic and Goku Vs Superman?

Despite having Zero History in battle boarding history

I'm not finding it anywhere.

maybe it's misinterpreted, pokemons can get out of their pokeballs on their own if they want to (this was shown a few times in the anime) but it's not something common to happen, and it's not to "protect" their trainers either, they have no way of knowing the that happens outside the pokeball until they leave them

I'm not finding it anywhere.

maybe it's misinterpreted, pokemons can get out of their pokeballs on their own if they want to (this was shown a few times in the anime) but it's not something common to happen, and it's not to "protect" their trainers either, they have no way of knowing the that happens outside the pokeball until they leave them
Oh so I guess you vote Ben?

Back