• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Aggregor Matter Manip and Biological Manip
It is noteworthy that Aggregor has the ability to absorb matter and energy and merge it with him, as when he absorbed 5 Aliens, he absorb their power and matter and merged them with him (you can see this in that his Ultimate form is a mixture between 5 Aliens). Also since that he combined matter of the 5 Aliens with him, then he combined the DNA of the 5 Aliens with his own DNA.
Agree: @Hellformer, @OMNIVERSAL-KING, @Aolphl, @Mr. Bambu (Biological Manip)
Disagree:
Neutral:

• Aggregor Power Absorption
He mentioned that he absorb entire power of 5 Aliens and even when he absorbed them they no longer existed (It has been previously agree)
Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

• Atomix Matter Manipulation
It is mentioned that Atomix can create and manipulate atomic or nuclear, and it can also create nuclear blasts, and as we know that control nuclear interactions is form of Matter Manipulation.
Agree: @Hellformer, @OMNIVERSAL-KING, @Aolphl
Disagree: @Mr. Bambu
Neutral:

• Humungousaur Statistics Amplification
Humungousaur has the power to increase or decrease his own body size and mass, and as we know, if his size increases, his strength increases. He can increase his size to 60 feet tall and shrink down to 10 feet tall. This means that he can increase and decrease his strength.
Agree: @Hellformer, @OMNIVERSAL-KING, @Aolphl, @Mr. Bambu
Disagree:
Neutral:

• Celestialsapians BDE (Type 1)
Celestialsapiens born in the forge of creation that is outside of sync with all time which is a system of cause and effect in the verse (Duncan Rouleau stated, the Celestialsapiens is living outside spacetime), and it is also disconnected from the entire fabric of existence and timestream due to a chronal randomization barrier (It also has to be like Space Beyond, which exists outside the Universe and Multiverse) and The Forge of Creation is out of sync with all time and space, and he are unaffected by Space-Time Manipulation, so should be Celestialsapiens has Beyond-Dimensional Existence Type 1.
(BDE has been returned because BDE can be placed with HDE in same character, like it was placed with Veldanava)

Agree: @Hellformer
Disagree: @Aolphl
Neutral: @OMNIVERSAL-KING
  • Alien X Attack Reflection
In Ben 10 Vilgax attack game, He able to in the opposite of Psyphon's attack, where you can see that it is opposite this attack to Psyphon and making it behind Psyphon and Vilgax. And YES, Ben 10 Vilgax Attack game is Canon, as it doesn't contradict the show, and it also mentions things that were shown in the series (Ben, Gwen, and Kavin are amazed that Mor Otesi is a real, which they thought was an legend in AF).
Agree: @Hellformer, @OMNIVERSAL-KING, @Aolphl, @Mr. Bambu
Disagree:
Neutral:

• Clockwork more feats
In Ultimate Alien series, Ben 10,000 using Clockwork, he able to defeated Eon, and superior to Eon blast (5-A) and also reacted to Eon blast, so (I think is) MFTL+ combat speed, because that Eon blast was able to blitz Way Big
So it should be like this
Attack Potency:
Large Planet level (Ben 10,000 using Clockwork, he overpowered Eon. Likely scales to his own durability), can ignore durability with his abilities
Speed:
Massively FTL+ (Ben 10,000 using Clockwork, able to reacted to Eon blast, who blitz Way Big), Unknown likely higher (Chronosapiens are noted to be fairly slow by alien standards and can easily become winded if forced to run for an extended period of time, forcing them to rely on their time abilities in order to keep pace with others and make them seem as if they are moving extremely quickly to outside viewers)
Also, Clockwork current and Clockwork (11-year-old) were able to stop Eon who was using ChronoNavigator.
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Celestialsapiens born in the forge of creation that is outside of sync with all time which is a system of cause and effect in the verse (Duncan Rouleau stated, the Celestialsapiens is living outside spacetime), and it is also disconnected from the entire fabric of existence and timestream due to a chronal randomization barrier (It also has to be like Space Beyond, which exists outside the Universe and Multiverse) and The Forge of Creation is out of sync with all time and space, and he are unaffected by Space-Time Manipulation, so should be Celestialsapiens has Beyond-Dimensional Existence Type 1.
Higher-Dimensional Existence (Alien X has a pocket dimension which has its own time and causality disconnected from the rest of time, making him at least 4-D)
Disagree

This is not about Alien X's Pocket dimension, not The Forge of Creation.
They also put this in 4D, even though BDH Type 1 are characters that exist outside space-time, and they also have Acausality Type 1 and are not affected by Space-Time Manipulation.

• Aggregor Matter Manipulation
It is noteworthy that Aggregor has the ability to absorb matter and energy and merge it with him, as when he absorbed 5 Aliens, he absorb their power and matter and merged them with him (you can see this in that his Ultimate form is a mixture between 5 Aliens).
He mentioned that he absorb entire power of 5 Aliens and even when he absorbed them they no longer existed
It is mentioned that Atomix can create and manipulate atomic or nuclear, and it can also create nuclear blasts, and as we know that control nuclear interactions is form of Matter Manipulation.
Humungousaur has the power to increase or decrease his own body size and mass, and as we know, if his size increases, his strength increases. He can increase his size to 60 feet tall and shrink down to 10 feet tall. This means that he can increase and decrease his strength.
In Ben 10 Vilgax attack game, He able to in the opposite of Psyphon's attack, where you can see that it is opposite this attack to Psyphon and making it behind Psyphon and Vilgax. And YES, Ben 10 Vilgax Attack game is Canon, as it doesn't contradict the show, and it also mentions things that were shown in the series (Ben, Gwen, and Kavin are amazed that Mor Otesi is a real, which they thought was an legend in AF).
  • Clockwork more feats
In Ultimate Alien series, Ben 10,000 using Clockwork, he able to defeated Eon, and superior to Eon blast (5-A) and also reacted to Eon blast, so (I think is) MFTL+ combat speed, because that Eon blast was able to blitz Way Big
Attack Potency:

Speed:

Also, Clockwork current and Clockwork (11-year-old) were able to stop Eon who was using ChronoNavigator.
Agree

This is better evidence

He reacted to blast not reflected
Are we ignoring the laser that reflected off Alien X's hand?
Do you agree with the rest?
This:
He mentioned that he absorb entire power of 5 Aliens and even when he absorbed them they no longer existed
And this:
  • Alien X new abilities
Alien X survived the destruction of the entire Universe by the Annihilarrgh, which have Reality Destruction, so Alien X should be have Resistances to Reality Destruction (Must be added with Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation and Erase Existence).

Are already in the profile. I don't think there will be any point in bringing it up again.

Are already in the profile. I don't think there will be any point in bringing it up again.
Power Absorption was not added to Aggregor (Absorption was added instead), and Resistance to Reality Destruction was not added either.

Not sure that BDE CRTs are allowed before Ultima applies changes due to tiering revision, if it's allowed then count me agreeing (otherwise nutral)
Solid agree to everything else

Power Absorption was not added to Aggregor (Absorption was added instead),
Click on the "Power and Abilities" that is in Aggregor's profile, and you will see that it is in the profile.
and Resistance to Reality Destruction was not added either.
As a result of what you mentioned, Alien X already has these two resistances.

Click on the "Power and Abilities" that is in Aggregor's profile, and you will see that it is in the profile.
Screenshot_20240529_223900.jpg

Screenshot_20240529_223916.jpg

Shouldn't Reality Destruction be added with them?

Ben 10,000’s aliens are more powerful than present Ben’s, so this can’t really be used as evidence for Clockwork’s AP. I think Clockwork should have MFTL+ reaction speed though based on how he can react to the other characters in the series.

Ben 10,000’s aliens are more powerful than present Ben’s, so this can’t really be used as evidence for Clockwork’s AP. I think Clockwork should have MFTL+ reaction speed though based on how he can react to the other characters in the series.
Ben 10,000 is weaker then Ben Prime; he even indirectly admits to this himself, in 'End of an Era' when he tells Ken to travel back in time and bring Ben Prime for help to fight against Maltruant, he clearly says “There is only one person in the universe who can help us now.” which was clearly Ben Prime, which means that Ben Prime Aliens is stronger than Ben 10,000 Aliens

Do you agree with the rest?
How about you keep BDE argument intact and ask for HDE removal?
I don't think it will be good because it will be very bad because as you know, HDE is higher than BDE

A character cannot have these two things at the same time
But I find that some characters have these two things at the same time, like Bob.

REASON BEHIND HDE :
HDE (instead of BDE) was given because there was argument like : "Celestialsapiens aren't bounded by regular spacetime and thus they must have a different spacetime for themselves"
HERE'S WHY IT SHOULD BE BDE NOT HDE
But forge of creation is already beyond hypertimestream and annihilarg While annihilarg is reason of creation of concept of time in verse so I guess it should be BDE not HDE (if it doesn't get accepted, I will make a further detailed CRT for it after implementation of new tiering )

But I find that some characters have these two things at the same time, like Bob.
Different keys

• Aggregor Matter Manip and Biological Manip
It is noteworthy that Aggregor has the ability to absorb matter and energy and merge it with him, as when he absorbed 5 Aliens, he absorb their power and matter and merged them with him (you can see this in that his Ultimate form is a mixture between 5 Aliens). Also since that he combined matter of the 5 Aliens with him, then he combined the DNA of the 5 Aliens with his own DNA.
Disagree:
Neutral:
Seems straightforward, what're the scans from?

Disagree:
Neutral:
I can't really agree to this based on its Fandom wiki page. Sorry.

Disagree:
Neutral:
I agree with this, even if a lot of the scans are really bad or straight up don't work. Those that I can actually read agree with the proposal. Same question as the first one, though, given that we require references for stuff, I'd like to know where these come from.

Disagree:
Neutral:
Seems basically fine. One speculates that the ability is probably limited, given the rare use of it, in what it can affect, but that remains speculation. I agree with the addition.

• Clockwork more feats
Attack Potency:

Large Planet level (Ben 10,000 using Clockwork, he overpowered Eon. Likely scales to his own durability), can ignore durability with his abilities
Speed:

Massively FTL+ (Ben 10,000 using Clockwork, able to reacted to Eon blast, who blitz Way Big), Unknown likely higher (Chronosapiens are noted to be fairly slow by alien standards and can easily become winded if forced to run for an extended period of time, forcing them to rely on their time abilities in order to keep pace with others and make them seem as if they are moving extremely quickly to outside viewers)
Disagree:
Neutral:
I don't really understand what's happening in the video- some explanation would be appreciated. He calls on Clockwork and uses his beam, is that it? I also wouldn't really call that reacting- they just shot at each other.

and what about Veldanava in the same key.
Type 1: Characters whose nature is defined by lacking spatiotemporal features without necessarily being superior to any of them. As a result they aren't limited to existing within spatiotemporal realms and are often unaffected by Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation or can at least defend against it by leaving spacetime at will. They are usually Acausal (Type 1) as a result of being outside of regular time.
I don't know about the verse, but it's probably wrong. BDE is, to be clearly lacking of spatiotemporal features.

HDE is:
A given object or entity is referred to as being higher-dimensional when they exist as part of a system with a number of coordinates axes greater than our own, or in layman's terms, if they possess more than three dimensions.

Speaking in simple terms, a "dimension" can be considered an axis of movement and measurement, through which beings and objects can displace themselves throughout a given physical system. 1-dimensional beings would only be able to dislocate themselves to left and right across a single direction, while 2-dimensional beings would have an additional spatial axis inherent to them, and thus be able to move up and down as well. Finally, 3-dimensional beings like ourselves are able to displace themselves left and right and up and down, as well as forwards and backwards, encompassings parts of additional axes of space.

Following this same principle, a 4-dimensional being would be capable of moving through an additional, perpendicular direction incomprehensible to lower-dimensional beings, and this can be generalized unto any higher number of dimensions.

The difference should be easily understable

Seems straightforward, what're the scans from?
These scans come from the Cartoon Network Action Pack comic, which according to Duncan Rouleau is considered canon. Also this scan has also been used in Ben 10 Aliens Upgraded and has been AGREE
Seems basically fine. One speculates that the ability is probably limited, given the rare use of it, in what it can affect, but that remains speculation. I agree with the addition.
It is not rare, because Alien X as we know its use is very little, and he using this again in Omniverse, so not limited
I don't really understand what's happening in the video- some explanation would be appreciated. He calls on Clockwork and uses his beam, is that it? I also wouldn't really call that reacting- they just shot at each other.
Ben 10K uses Clockwork as we can see, when Eon attacked using time ray blast, Ben 10K (using Clockwork) was able to repel the attack and at the same time defeat Eon.

It is not rare, because Alien X as we know its use is very little, and he using this again in Omniverse, so not limited
Want it known I didn't suggest putting it on limited, since while I think the implication is there, it's only an implication and little more.

That said, you're contradicting yourself saying this. "It isn't rare, because it's used very little". That's what I'm getting at with noting how rarely it is used, is all.

That said, you're contradicting yourself saying this. "It isn't rare, because it's used very little". That's what I'm getting at with noting how rarely it is used, is all.
I meant Alien X, not Attack Reflection, since Ben doesn't use Alien X much because he need to Bellicus, Serena, and Ben agree with their decision.

I don't think so, as they live in a place outside space-time, and 3-D beings they don't have the awareness to be aware his place like Ben, and the place they live in (The Forge of Creation) is unaffected by Space-Time Manipulation (like FSM) so it must have both HDE (At least 4-D) and BDE (Type 1)
Type 1: Characters whose nature is defined by lacking spatiotemporal features without necessarily being superior to any of them. As a result they aren't limited to existing within spatiotemporal realms and are often unaffected by Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation or can at least defend against it by leaving spacetime at will. They are usually Acausal (Type 1) as a result of being outside of regular time.
This CRT is pretty simple; Alien X body itself is iself a Pocket Universe with infinite galaxies shown in the events of Universe recreation when he sent galaxies outside of his body in the main Universe, it has been already accepted here and written on his profile.

Due to his Body being Universe itself it should qualify for HDE aka 4D and he should have infinite lifting strength as was accepted here by 2 staff members already via telekinesis.

Alien X already is not bound by spacetime of any Universe means his pocket Dimension has its own Time Dimension and causality and it's as well has been accepted already. Done.
Alien X does not have HDE because it is outside of Space and Time, it has HDE because it has a Universe within itself, you need to understand this. Alien X is obviously not suitable for BDE because he contains a Universe in itself, if you want to add BDE to Alien X, you first need to debunk the argument that "Alien X contains a Universe in itself"

Want it known I didn't suggest putting it on limited, since while I think the implication is there, it's only an implication and little more.

Also can you look at this and do you agree?
(BDE has been returned because BDE can be placed with HDE in same character, like it was placed with Veldanava)
Agree: @Hellformer
Disagree: @Aolphl
Neutral: @OMNIVERSAL-KING
And are you Agree with Aggregor Matter Manip and Clockwork?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back