• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben one leg vs two monkey with a gun captain Ben tourument (that everyone called it) round 1

(Since this thread is not so specific with other stuff) Going by SBA Captain Ben would have all his equipment, speed would be equalized and they would start in each others ranges. I see Captain either gutting the monkey alive with his sword or getting his skull jewel to bite him. A sniper rifle wouldn't be the best weapon with an undead pirate that can survive when in pieces and is in melee range (Seriously doubt shooting him in the head would be effective) and since he has all his equipment he would also have his army of rats, basically being a distraction so Captain can get a good hit on the monkey. Also the monkey's mind powers seem to only effective to other sniper monkeys and I don't know how good his summoning is but I'm pretty sure Captain can take him out before that happens. My vote is for Captain Ben.

Maybe some sweaty nerd or someone that dislikes the Goosebumps verse will slide in and tell us why the SM apparnetly stomps besides the odds being against the SM

Back