• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben aliens and ben himself become basically the same: the crt

It's feature of omnitrix, yes, it's transform ben into most suitable Alien that needed to handle a situation but no, omnitrix don't save ben just by transforming into some other alien, ben was in human form when bigbang hit him and many other Aliens were in their forms for considerable time for bigbang to nuke ben off the existence before he turned into feedback but it didn't because omnitrix would save him. Chromastone vs vilgax is a best example of that.
Nu-uh, you cannot just slip immortality and death manipulation resistance under the radar like this. Make a separate CRT to argue for those ability because as I have seen in the page of Ben Tennyson. He doesn't have those, so it's not an accepted ability for Ben in the wiki.

Nu-uh, you cannot just slip immortality and death manipulation resistance under the radar like this. Make a separate CRT to argue for those ability because as I have seen in the page of Ben Tennyson. He doesn't have those, so it's not an accepted ability for Ben in the wiki.
Yes, it's not accepted for ben yet neither for omnitrix (no page of ben 10 is updated aside from alien x 🦣💨, so it would take a crt regardless, I was mentioning consequences of taking omnitrix into consideration for literally all Aliens).

...Physical attacks aren't death manip to begin with, unless you want to give that power to anyone with the reasoning "can kill others". Sufficiently high levels of regen do also essencially bring back the user from death, as much as after a certain level of destruction life isn't sustainable anymore, it's just reversed that way in fact.
Death in Ben 10 means the soul goes to the afterlife so meh.

Disagree, I see Ben's aliens as separate characters rather than transformations of the user. They tend to have a personality of their own.
they are not separated characters, they are transformations that have the omnitrix and thus can use it to transform into other aliens

they are not separated characters, they are transformations that have the omnitrix and thus can use it to transform into other aliens
They can still be treated as such, again they can tend to have a personality of their own. For example, Rath talking in 3rd person or Big Chill making ice puns.

They can still be treated as such, again they can tend to have a personality of their own. For example, Rath talking in 3rd person or Big Chill making ice puns.
No, they can alter ben's personality, but they are still ben, plus that doesn't the fact that they all have an omnitrix and thus can use it to transform

No, they can alter ben's personality, but they are still ben, plus that doesn't the fact that they all have an omnitrix and thus can use it to transform
Also you're forgetting that they technically existed before Ben got the Omnitrix, meaning Azmuth met one of their species and added their DNA to the watch. Plus I see no reason to not treat them like separate characters. We have profiles of Gogeta and Vegito and they are still treated as separate characters even though they are still Goku and Vegeta.

Also you're forgetting that they technically existed before Ben got the Omnitrix
no they did not, and that is irrelevant for our profiles since we use them as ben's transformations

,meaning Azmuth met one of their species and added their DNA to the watch.
which is irrelevant here, they are still just transformations themselves, plus how does that negate the fact that they have an omnitrix and that they can use it to transform?

Plus I see no reason to not treat them like separate characters. We have profiles of Gogeta and Vegito and they are still treated as separate characters even though they are still Goku and Vegeta.
they are fusions between goku and vegeta, they are their own characters with their own unique personalities and will, ben's transformations are not, they are merely an extension of himself, plus this thread is not proposing to delete the profiles anyway, so no idea why you just said what you said

they are fusions between goku and vegeta, they are their own characters with their own unique personalities and will, ben's transformations are not, they are merely an extension of himself, plus this thread is not proposing to delete the profiles anyway, so no idea why you just said what you said
Sorry my bad, I wasn't really clear on what is happening here. Still the treatment Goku and Vegeta's fusions get, Ben's aliens deserve that same level of treatment when we're talking separate characters.
no they did not, and that is irrelevant for our profiles since we use them as ben's transformations
Azmuth got their DNA and added them to the Omnitrix, that means they technically did exist before.

Sorry my bad, I wasn't really clear on what is happening here. Still the treatment Goku and Vegeta's fusions get, Ben's aliens deserve that same level of treatment when we're talking separate characters.
nope, they still have ben's mind and memories, gogeta and vegeto do not have goku not vegeta's mind, they have their own based on them, this situation is nothing similar, and still you didn't addressed the fact that they all have an omnitrix and that they can still use it to transform to other aliens

Azmuth got their DNA and added them to the Omnitrix, that means they technically did exist before.
no, that is not how it works, he grabbed the species dna, he is not cloning individuals

nope, they still have ben's mind and memories, gogeta and vegeto do not have goku not vegeta's mind, they have their own based on them, this situation is nothing similar, and still you didn't addressed the fact that they all have an omnitrix and that they can still use it to transform to other aliens.
I can see that they still have an Omnitrix since they are linked to it, but in vs battles we can still treat them as separate and we don't need to have them switch to other aliens or back to Ben.

no, that is not how it works, he grabbed the species dna, he is not cloning individuals
Yes grabbed their DNA, meaning he basically met them first before adding it to the Omnitrix.

I can see that they still have an Omnitrix since they are linked to it, but in vs battles we can still treat them as separate and we don't need to have them switch to other aliens or back to Ben.
If they have an omnitrix, and they are shown to be able to do it, them this should be an option, the standard option we here go for accuracy above anything else

Yes grabbed their DNA, meaning he basically met them first before adding it to the Omnitrix.
Which changes nothing about how they are part of ben, with his memories and part of his dna

Back