• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 vs Generator Rex

Status
Not open for further replies.
so lets see a disscusion on who would win this fight this fight is teen ben and rex will have all his machines

round 1 ben has the omnitrix

round 2 ben has the ultimatrix

round 3 they fight in their 2-C forms

Bleh, I could have sworn it was under General Discussion for some reason, my bad.

round one ben has acess to all aliens except alien x and way big

rex has all machines except his 2-c form

im also restricting upgraade as then it would just be a complete stomp

Adam of darkness said:
Yeah,round one is likely in Rex favour
Immeasurable speed Rex is not included in R1.

Rivenx360 said:

I'd think immeasurable speed in R2 would make it a stalemate. Alien X is At least Universe+ with MFTL+ speed, while Rex in 2-C form is Universe+ with immeasurable.

Ben would destroy Rex. With the Omnitrix, Ben can access aliens like Way Big, Alien X, ATOMIX, Clockwork who can just age him to dust or regress him back to an infant or probably even before he was born.

2. With the Ultimatrix, as I said, Clockwork could take this. Ultimate Echo Echo could win. I don't see how Rex would handle Ultimate Way Big or NRG.

3. Ben's "2-C" form is Alien X and Derrick J. Wyatt confirmed that Alien X could destroy a multiverse or omniverse with 6 thoughts.

Rex would destroy NRG, Waybig and Atomix can only beat Rex if he doesn't touch the chestplate of the Omnitrix and hack it to stop working like Alpha did ti the Ultimatrix, who's technopathic powers are inferior to Rex's by EOS.

Clockwork can only beat Rex if he's far away from him, otherwise he gets blitz'd.

Alien X isn't Omnipotent considering he cannot survive on Whampire's planet and can get one shot by Chronosapien time bombs. He's not even Multiversal.

Also both Ben and Rex's stats are super lowballed when it comes to their non-god related abilities (Alien X is kinda wanked though) You guys are pretty bad at this. Vilgax has City level feats and DiamondHead and many other Aliens close to DiamondHead's level scale to it considering DiamondHead > A far far far more powerful version of Vilgax compared to the one from the original.

And Rex himself overpowered DiamondHead, as well as having a multitude of feats over "Building level"

@Jag50 ... Do not ... If you want to make a claim like , back it up with evidence. Don't you ever frickin dare undermine this site without bringing something to back it up. Do you understand how hard this has been working to be the way this is ? Do you know how much effort has been placed into every well made profilr, in most case some take hours to create perfectly. We are not perfect, but we are doing as best as we possibly can. Are you even active enough to have even the slightest right to say such a claim ? I am on this site every day, and not once have i seen you around. The amount of hatred you have awakened within me is absurd from just that comment. Ican not even to begin to describe how much I despise such behavior. Before i get too mad... Let me just show my opinion on this fight..

Most of Ben 10's forms have the hax necessary to take Rex down. Even with his highest upgrade, if he uses Alien X , it will be an absolute stomp in Ben's favor. With his better aliens, he has an massive edge, but otherwise they are relatively even, with Ben's form having raw power.

Yes you guys were the weirdo's who had Shizuo from Durarara at Island+ over a non canon crossover with To Aru Majutsu No Index until I pointed out that it was non canon despite it being OBVIOUS and stated by authors, you guys just don't read sometimes I guess.

Also I don't care how mad you get. Rex and Ben's stats are both lowballed and horrendously researched. Alot of pages are in fact...

"The amount of hatred you have just awakened in me is absurd"

Take that to DeviantArt, pal. Don't care about your blood on the dance floor hotflashes too much tbh. Its not that serious, I promise you.

I even gave evidence and feats/calcs to show that they're both higher but the "mods" {The illiterate ones it seems} didn't care.

Alien X isn't stomping Meta Nanite Rex considering they're both Universe+

Not voting here, but I think this match-up needs to change some things. Alien X is currently a tier 2-A character, so round 3 would be a stomp.

@Jag50

Keep in mind we have over 11,000 articles. The sad fact is we don't have the man power to fact check every single one of them to make sure they're accurate, we only do our best. If you know feats that can boost these characters, please and politely post them so they can be evaluated. Thank you.

Rivenx360 said:

im also restricting upgraade as then it would just be a complete stomp
Upgrade wouldn't do anything to Rex if his sentient Nanites register him as a threat. They would just nuke Ben upon trying to control Rex.

Darkanine said:
@Jag50
Keep in mind we have over 11,000 articles. The sad fact is we don't have the man power to fact check every single one of them to make sure they're accurate, we only do our best. If you know feats that can boost these characters, please and politely post them so they can be evaluated. Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvXe5CuqqMk 1:20

Six then went on to say he destroyed 6 city blocks from the shockwaves.

That was from the first episode, Back when he was waaaay less efficient in battle and before he got his Omega Nanite buffing him up extremely. Rex also scales to alot of Ben's forms like DiamondHead who defeated Vilgax.

https://imgur.com/sNbc8Ad

https://imgur.com/oaPlKRQ

Rex also dodges lightning twice, Cloud to ground and real lightning, Manipulated by a member of the consortium who controls the fabric of every energy (Possessing 1/5th of the god powers Rex later gets to become Universe level) so that was real lightning, possibly even faster than that.

Rex also overpowered these same 5 Nanite Demigods who possessed a portion of the god powers all by himself, forcing them to fuse into a non potent mech with all the portions combined.

This should be on a content revision thread for Rex rather than a random vsthread...

Jag50 said:
Rex also scales to alot of Ben's forms like DiamondHead who defeated VilIgax
I know I'm late to this whole argument, but I don't really care. Omega Nantite Rex should be at least 7-A since he overpowered Diamondhead. The crossover is canon, and this needs to be adressed.

There was/is going to be a Rex revision soon. IIRC he has an Island feat somewhere in his actual series.

Rex did overpower DiamondHead and I was wondering why nobody responded to this fact.

Man of Action has said time and time again the crossover is canon, The night it premiered it actually took both of Generator Rex and Ben 10 Ultimate alien's slots on the friday night block too.

Jag50 said:
Rex did overpower DiamondHead and I was wondering why nobody responded to this fact.
Man of Action has said time and time again the crossover is canon, The night it premiered it actually took both of Generator Rex and Ben 10 Ultimate alien's slots on the friday night block too.
I heard that Rex is supposed to get upgraded to island level. If that's the case, then Diuamondhead and anyone that scales to him should also be island level since he traded blows with Rex, and took hits from him.

Both being island level is fine by me.

But if that's true then that also means Rex should be relativistic since apparently DiamondHead was reletivistic in the original series and Rex is beyond above original DiamondHead even in base.

What calc put original aliens at relativistic anyways?

Is the sun gun really light? the best description I see here is "A beam that's as bright as sunlight"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back