• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DemiiPowa

She/Her
VS Battles
Calculation Group
On the wiki we have Ascalon listed as 5-A due to it's ability to destroy planets with misuse of its power.
When Ben is fighting against Sir George (Who is also 5-A because he wields the power of the Ascalon, which includes the armor since the sword grants that to you as well), Ultimate Humungosaur just no sells an attack from the sword while also just knocking down and disarming George as easy as possible.

This is also reinforced by the fact that aggregor after being thrown through several buildings by base humungosaur, stood up afterwards and laughed stating that he didnt feel a thing before preceding to obliterate humungosaur to the point where he cant fight back with ease. This same Aggregor is then deafeated easily by an Ultimate Kevin after he had absorbed the power of the Ultimatrix which includes Ultimate Humungosaur's power.

It's also confirmed in the Original series that all of Kevin's absorbed omnitrix power's are 1/10th as strong as ben, meaning he destroyed Aggregor with even less

Proposed Upgrade:​

This without a doubt should mean that Ultimate Humungosaur is at least 5-A if he can do this without any effort at all
and by extension
Ultimate Kevin (Who is comparable to Ultimate Humungosaur by not only having his power but also fighting against him and Also defeated Gwen who is also at 5-A on the Wiki)
Ultimate Echo Echo (Who defeated and nearly killed Ultimate Kevin)

I may be missing some others who scale, but I thought I'd list the main ones, so correct me if I messed up.

Edit: Ultimate Kevin would also have Ultimate Way Big's power, who's already tier 5 in base

Users that Agree:
• Sus
• Lovemovies14
• Demiipowa
• Wagy
• Tllmbrg

Users that Disagree:
• Monkey_Dunno
• Greenshifter
• T1tansg90
• Maverick Zero X

I'm not sure if these users agree/disagree:
• DemonicDude
• BlastX
• Aachintya31
• Zamasu_Chan

Last edited by a moderator:
I read that but we have yet to acknowledge gwen being defeated by Ultimate Kevin and the sword still being able to knock back blast's from Dagon even without misusing its power (7:35). Its not crazy to assume the sword is just 5-A and it doesn't need to be misused to have 5-A Power.

So even assuming the fight is casual, the physicals of the sword are still 5-A

edit: the thread also assumes that george is holding back against ben which is headcanon

Also currently the wiki accepts that Generator rex and Ben 10 take place in the same continuity. Base aliens should have some uppgrade since they are sometimes very much superior to Rex in physicals
The site doesn't acknowledge cross verse scaling despite sharing a continuity.

George scaling is a pain. But basically George holds back against Ben and Vilgax and his full power is much much higher (even than what he is listed at on his page). Gwen's tier should vary so Ult. Kevin defeating her doesn't mean much.

Ben 10 scaling is a bit of a mess because there's several feats above 8-B listed on the verse page yet the only tiers is either Tier 8 up to 8-B and ******* High 5-A.

Then...remove them from the verse page? If all of them are wrong an unusable then they shouldn't be there.

Yes, but most of those calcs are from 8-A and above are unusable or flat out wrong, so just remove those since they aren't needed and are actively misleading.

There are actual notes on the Main page of Ben 10 on vsb.
Screenshot_20221107-185806.png

Yeah, but again, why keep those calcs if they are wrong and unusable? Just delete them or put a not as to why they aren't used.

It is nice to keep a collection of them, My Hero has a Secondary Calculations Tabbler maybe we can do the same for Ben 10 but for now they are harmless and scaling is straight forward with the notes.
As the one who came up with the idea of secondary calculations in MHA, I have to say a few things.
1. I copied the idea from the Street Figter page
2. On the verse page of MHA the secondary calculations are not just a collection, but are useable calculations of little relevance, either because the character who did it scales to something bigger and therefore it is only a support feat, or because it only affects a small number of secondary characters

Um thanks I already talked to Zamasu he'll make a User:Blog with collection of feats probably and just remove the ones from the main page i guess.

George scaling is a pain. But basically George holds back against Ben and Vilgax and his full power is much much higher (even than what he is listed at on his page). Gwen's tier should vary so Ult. Kevin defeating her doesn't mean much.
Once again, the entire reason that 2019 thread downgraded them is because everyone assumed that George was holding back and he had never stated even doing such. Regardless, the sword has 5-A physicals in general as I've already proved above, him holding back doesnt decrease the physicals of the weapon and Ult Humungosaur no sells attacks from the sword.

I also wanna agree with others that if calcs aren't being used, then they shouldnt even be referenced in any profiles or on the verse pages, it's needlessly confusing for people that arent familiar with the verse and it doesn't need to be there.

Yah sure, this makes sense
Wouldn’t this create a huge scaling issue though? Dagon is >= Ultimate Way Big. The sword is >= Dagon. Which means Ultimate Humungousaur would be around Ultimate Way Big’s level. This is a huge problem because regular Way Big one shot all the ultimates, including Ultimate Humungousaur.
Yeah you're right Ult. Humungousaur is on the level of Dagon and regular Way Big > Dagon.
Greenshifter pointed this out as well.

Last edited:
Even if we were to say that Way Big is relative to Ult. Humungousaur. Dagon still called the former a “slightly bigger speck of dust” whereas Ult. Way Big was “impossible!”.

Even if we were to say that Way Big is relative to Ult. Humungousaur. Dagon still called the former a “slightly bigger speck of dust” whereas Ult. Way Big was “impossible!”.
dagon also one shot ultimate way big with acid rain so that statement doesnt mean much

Back