• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Space beyond (Low 1-C upgrade)

Hellformer

He/Him
Before starting with the arguments, let's revise the tiering system FAQ
(Note: This portion of the FAQ is the same as new one made by Ultima, check it over here)
The relationship between the spatial dimensions of a universe and the additional temporal dimension(s) may be visualized as something akin to the frames of a movie placed side-by-side. Basically, the time-like direction may be thought of as a line comprised of uncountably infinite points, each of which is a static "snapshot" of the whole universe at any given moment, with the set of all such events comprising the totality of spacetime.
A spacetime continuum with two time axes, instead of just one, could likewise be visualized as a line comprised of uncountably infinite points, each of which is a static "snapshot" of the entire regular timeline with 3 space and 1 time dimension. It would hence be one level of quantitative superiority above a timeline and as such baseline Low 1-C.

From all this info, we can conclude that a space-time continuum can have 2 time axes if it is comprised of uncountably infinite points, each being a static snapshot of regular space-time continuum.
Elaboration:
"Think of time and space as this tree. Down here is when you were 10 years old. Right here is now. Up here is when you'll be 30 years old. The trunk is the main timeline. These branches represent alternate timelines, where reality literally branches off and becomes a different timeline, each containing its own Ben Tennyson."

Implying that each static snapshot of Prime Ben's Universe gets branched into an alternative reality existing as it's own universe inside the Space Beyond. And this can be well understood by looking the tree shown by Paradox where you can see different branches arising from each "Snapshot" of Prime Ben's Universe. For simple explanation to NW Ben, Paradox explains for 3 instances like 10, 16 and 30 year old.

Some Good examples of this would be:
1) Ben 23's universe where the Ben is 10 to 11 years old without the Guidance of Grandpa Max while Prime Universe has the total opposite which serves as a snapshot of Ben being guided by Max.

2) "Paradox: As Gwen guessed, cross-time is made up of parallel versions of the history we know. There are hundreds of them... a world where Gwen found the Omnitrix, a world where albedo turned to alien x and was trapped motionless for nearly a year, a world where you didn't have to destroy the Omnitrix to defeat Vilgax.
Ben 10K: Et cetera.
Paradox: Ad infinitum."
• Gwen 10's universe where Ben doesn't get the Omnitrix is an alternate snapshot of 10 year old Prime Ben getting the Omnitrix.
• Albedo transforming into Alien X is an alternative snapshot of the second last and last episode of Alien Force
• Another Universe where Ben did not destroy his Recalibrated Omnitrix to defeat Vilgax which is another snapshot for the last episode of Alien Force.

3) In Ben 10 Classic, Ben and Gwen traveled to some alternative universe where Ben was wearing a Prototype Omnitrix which could be a universe where Ben neither lost Feedback nor removed the Omnitrix.

4) No Watch Ben's Universe where Ben never got the Omnitrix is an alternative snapshot of 10 year old Prime Ben getting the Omnitrix.

These are the alternative snapshots which were either shown or talked about but this process goes ad infinitum as mentioned by Paradox.
(There are more examples within the show but mentioning these many as of now)

Take a look at this diagram for how each snapshot gets branched into an alternative reality as explained by Paradox, since he clearly establishes by saying "when you were 10 years old, now and when you will be 30 years old"
(SS=Snapshot. I have mentioned 3 of them for convenience but there are an uncountably infinite number in total)
20240618_130208.jpg

20240618_130208.jpg

The space beyond does not get affected by destruction of 1 universe. In Ben 10 Omniverse season 1 episode 10, the prime universe got wiped out but the space beyond wasn't affected at all. Heck even after CTB destroyed all the timelines, the NW Ben's Universe existed without any hindrance which requires space beyond to exist Implying that the space beyond didn't get destroyed. Proving that it's not bound by the lower temporal dimension of each universe. We also know that the powers of a Chronosapien does not work in a timeless range which was evident from Maltruant not being able to use his powers in Season 8 episode 10. However in order for clockwork's powers to work on range of the Space Beyond post CTB destruction, it should have a higher temporal dimension in order to be performed.

Summary:
The space beyond over here serves as the 2nd temporal dimension which holds uncountably infinite universes hence should qualify for Low 1-C scale.
Other things affected from this thread would be the Chronosapien time bomb which can be programmed to destroy all the uncountable infinite universes hence it's AP should be changed to Low 1-C as well

Agree: @LuffyRuffy46307 @OMNIVERSAL-KING @Firestorm808 @DarkDragonMedeus @Planck69
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
the space beyond is already accepted as low 1-c
There is no justification for Low 1-C over here.

This is an example of a hypetimeline (i.e. an uncountable infinite 4-D snapshot) or a multiverse in each snapshot.

But there is no such thing here, just branching timelines and the space that encompasses it.

There are many current examples of this, but being a space encompassing multiverses or branching timelines does not give you QS in any way
This is only concrete proof that these timelines are independent and different timelines. So simply branching timelines
This also means that there are only alternate realities and timelines that are different from each other, which are branching timelines.
(Note: This portion of the FAQ is the same as new one made by Ultima, check it over here)
When I asked Ultima about the conditions for gaining extra dimensionality, he said that they are still the same right now.

So, you basically have to prove mathematically that there is greater infinity or that there are indeed 4-D universes in every snapshot, but the OP is a little bit irrelevant to that.

This revision will give you an idea about this

So, you basically have to prove mathematically that there is greater infinity or that there are indeed 4-D universes in every snapshot, but the OP is a little bit irrelevant to that.
Each universe exists in the space beyond.
The Space Beyond is an infinite black void that extends past the boundaries of the universe and encompasses an infinite number of them. Each universe is accepted as a separate space-time continuum which is already 4-D so what are you on?

he means in the same likeness to a hypertimeline
The Universes individually aren't hypertimelines. What I mean to say is that all the branching universes are alternative snapshots of Prime Ben's Universe and together form uncountably infinite 4-D universes Which is held by space beyond. This would make the overall structure baseline Low 1-C

Each universe exists in the space beyond.
The Space Beyond is an infinite black void that extends past the boundaries of the universe and encompasses an infinite number of them. Each universe is accepted as a separate space-time continuum which is already 4-D so what are you on?
The fact that it's infinite... It means that there is still a countably infinite difference ( so just infinity), and it is still 4-D.

You're comparing the infinite to a countably infinite, it's still 4-D. There is still no reference for the uncountable infinite because the alternate universes that exist with branching are infinite. And the space that encompasses it is infinite, in short, it is still infinite.

The fact that it's infinite... It means that there is still a countably infinite difference ( so just infinity), and it is still 4-D.

You're comparing the infinite to a countably infinite, it's still 4-D. There is still no reference for the uncountable infinite because the alternate universes that exist with branching are infinite. And the space that encompasses it is infinite, in short, it is still infinite.
I'm sorry what? I clearly mean Infinite by size because it holds all the possible universes. Clearly nominal fallacy and the worst counter one could ever imagine. Never cook again. It's just like saying that if XXX character has immeasurable power then you assign him 4-D AP by default lol. Clearly a fallacious argument

bro are you trying to downgrade space beyond to Low 1-C?

space beyond is literally 1-B according to this blog

bro are you trying to downgrade space beyond to Low 1-C?

space beyond is literally 1-B according to this blog
Space Beyond is 2-A currently not 1-B.
The only realms/forces which scale to 1-B are time stream, omniversal force and Forge of creation

I'm sorry what? I clearly mean Infinite by size because it holds all the possible universes. Clearly nominal fallacy and the worst counter one could ever imagine. Never cook again. It's just like saying that if XXX character has immeasurable power then you assign him 4-D AP by default lol. Clearly a fallacious argument
So? Show me a standard where just being infinite or being infinitely larger alone gives you +1? I think you have a problem with reading comprehension

So? Show me a standard where just being infinite or being infinitely larger alone gives you +1? I think you have a problem with reading comprehension
Bro doesn't know what nominal fallacy is and what even a fallacious argument is. Anyways neither does your opinion matter nor do I want to waste my time behind your bad counters.
Waiting for admins to show up

Now I think he'll drop this thread which is irrelevant to what I'm arguing

Bro doesn't know what nominal fallacy is and what even a fallacious argument is. Anyways neither does your opinion matter nor do I want to waste my time behind your bad counters.
Waiting for admins to show up
I didn't think that someone with reading comprehension problems would understand these things anyway because ignorant is always ignorant (Don't get me wrong, it's a proverb)

But I'm quoting DT for the last time in the hope that maybe now you'll understand and realize that being infinite or being infinitely larger than infinity is useless
Taking bigger to default to a cardinality relationship is just pure speculation. Plenty verses use finite multipliers at infinite tiers and say they're stronger. Others define bigger just in terms of a subset relationship (i.e. if set A contains strictly more things than set B it's bigger, since it contains all of B and some extra).
If you want to uncountable stuff you have to actually bring evidence that cardinality is meant.
Yeah... so your proposal doesn't work, as you can't guarantee to begin with that the bigger statements are meant in terms of strict mathematical cardinality.
If the verse said "bigger in terms of cardinal numbers" there would be no debate.
And this was discussed there (and immediately rejected)

@Georredannea15 @Hellformer Both of you, calm down.

As for the thread, correct me if I'm wrong but it seems that the argument is that since each static moment in time is its own existing timeline then the Space Beyond, which contains all these timelines, would be Low 1-C due to containing uncountably infinite timelines?

Okay
As for the thread, correct me if I'm wrong but it seems that the argument is that since each static moment in time is its own existing timeline then the Space Beyond, which contains all these timelines, would be Low 1-C due to containing uncountably infinite timelines?
Pretty much yeah which is what I argued with evidence from FAQ:
A spacetime continuum with two time axes, instead of just one, could likewise be visualized as a line comprised of uncountably infinite points, each of which is a static "snapshot" of the entire regular timeline with 3 space and 1 time dimension. It would hence be one level of quantitative superiority above a timeline and as such baseline Low 1-C.

Okay
In his understanding, It must be Low 1-C because it encompasses timelines branching to infinity and space is also infinite.

I deleted the derailment for the most part.

Anyway, I'm neutral for now. I can see the logic here but I'm not sure if the information we have is enough to concisely prove uncountably infinite universes.
Thank you for your opinion. Do you agree with a possibly Low 1-C rating though?

Last edited:
N̶e̶e̶d̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶ a̶d̶m̶i̶n̶ v̶o̶t̶e̶s̶ w̶h̶o̶ a̶r̶e̶ k̶n̶o̶w̶l̶e̶d̶g̶e̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶ v̶e̶r̶s̶e̶

Back